Launching in September 2015 I will be delivering the Video & Performance Analysis Course through University Limerick. This short course will help you gain an understanding of team sports performance through various technical aspects of coaching and application of video notational analysis.
Course Title: VIDEO & PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
Delivered By: Rob Carroll
Autumn Semester 2015: 3 Saturday’s; September 12th, October 3rd, October 24th
Where: University Limerick
Award: On the satisfactory completion of the course you will be awarded: NFQ Level 8 (6 ECTS) in Video & Performance Analysis.
Course Software: Sportscode Elite and Dartfish will be taught on the course. Each student, included in the course fee, will receive a 15 week License of Dartfish ConnectPlus, a 15 week subscription to Dartfish TV and access to the Dartfish Note App for live tagging.
Programme Content – Six blocks
- The role of performance analysis in team sports; factors influencing performance; feedback in sport
- Performance indicators; player & team profiling
- Notational analysis; key performance indicators; manual systems
- Camera skills; video formats and requirements
- Digital solutions, software analysis, Apps and mobile systems; software training and tagging; coding panels
- Feedback systems; creang dashboards; presenting video; reporting and data management
Course Fyler: Can be Viewed Here
Booking Form: Can be Accessed Here
Would be great to see you on the course. If you have any questions you can contact University Limerick or drop me an email.