Website Wigan Athletic Football Club
Wigan Athletic Football Club is recruiting for a Business and Recruitment Analyst to assist the player recruitment department and wider company by collating and analysing player recruitment and business performance data and making recommendations for recruitment targets and improvements to business processes and performance.
· Collate information from all areas of company in relation to performance against business plan targets and KPIs.
· Assist the Chief Executive in monitoring the performance of all business functions against the business plan targets and KPIs
· Analyse data collected in order to help inform business decisions, project development and product improvement.
· Identify suitable players using data and objective analysis with specific emphasis on non-domestic leagues.
· Develop performance metrics of leagues, teams and players.
· Analyse and interpret performance data.
· Create detailed presentations.
The successful candidate will have:
· Previous successful experience of identifying and recruiting talented players for first team and development squad.
· Experience in analytics, statistics, mathematics or similar.
· Previous experience of using Microsoft packages to analyse data sets and produce dynamic professional reports.
· Excellent understanding of football specifically non-domestic leagues.
· Understanding of statistics and business trend analysis
For full details of the role and the person specification please visit www.wiganathletic.com/club/employment and read our guidance for applicants.
To apply for the position please complete the application form detailing how you meet the criteria for the role. Please return your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or to HR, Wigan Athletic, DW Stadium, Loire Drive, Wigan, WN5 0UZ.
Closing date for applications is midnight on 24th March 2019
Wigan Athletic Football Club is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
The Club is committed to safeguarding all children, young people and adults at risk involved in its activities and events. The Company recognises its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of these vulnerable groups by a commitment to procedures to protect them. The Company expects all staff and volunteers to fully support and promote these commitments.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com