Video Scout – Swansea City
Working under the guidance of the Club’s Head of Recruitment, the candidate will work in conjunction with the Recruitment Analyst to watch & report on video footage of identified players for the 1st team squad.
The successful candidate will need to be an individual with a passion for scouting and be able to watch games and compile the necessary reports. An important member of the overall team, this position will have a key role in filtering players identified by data resources as well as the field scouts determined by specific positional attributes relevant to Swansea City style of play.
The successful candidate will have operated within a scouting/talent identification team previously and must be able to work within a modern digital framework.
Under guidance of the Head of Recruitment, use the player lists to watch match footage of relevant players and report on the Club reporting system.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of football, tactical awareness, individual player traits and demonstrate a passion for talent identification at all times.
- Use an analytical mind when watching football matches
- Assist the Recruitment Analyst with the undertaking of due diligence on all potential players
- Ensure as a key priority that all significant targets have been watched and reports have been submitted.
- Ensure all Scouted players fit the individual positional profiles set out by the Club.
- Have an ability to work to deadlines and demonstrate outstanding organisational skills
- Watch targeted players, write reports and prioritise list for submission and review
Full details can be found here…https://www.swanseacity.com/news/vacancies-first-team-video-scout