Manager, Video Analysis
Toronto FC is seeking a Manager, Video Analysis to work directly with First Team and extended Technical Staff to deliver high quality video analysis to help the club reach its competitive goals. The position will provide critical First Team support on topics such as, but not limited to, tactical analysis, opposition research, and data analytics. The ideal candidate will help drive a culture of objective analysis throughout the club and create a long-term strategy for video analysis within the club.
- Video Recording and Live Tagging of all First Team games, home and away.
- Provide in-game analysis and support to First Team Coaching Staff and coordinate halftime analysis processes.
- Facilitate post game video analysis with First Team Coaching Staff.
- Lead the Video Recording of First Team training sessions.
- Maintain an updated club database of games and training session footage.
- Complete video-based projects assigned by First Team Coaching Staff and extended Technical Staff.
- Manage the club analysis software tools and licenses. Facilitate support when necessary.
- Contribute to First Team opposition scouting and research.
- Facilitate the communication of analytics insights through video analysis.
- 1-3 years of demonstrated success as an analyst or coach in a high-level sporting environment, such as College, Semi-Professional, or Professional soccer.
- Proficiency in Sportscode, Coach Paint, or similar video analysis software.
- Comfortable operating in highly dynamic and stressful environments.
- Proficiency constructing presentations in PowerPoint or similar software.
- Familiarity with Soccer Analytics topics. Experience with SQL or other scripting languages is preferred.
- Can work flexible and varying schedules, including extended travel and late hours.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Demonstrates confidence leading conversations about soccer performance.
- Thrives in a fast-paced setting; can handle multiple priorities at the same time.
- A positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.