First Team Recruitment Analyst
FIRST TEAM RECRUITMENT ANALYST
Hibernian FC are looking to recruit a First Team Recruitment Analyst (RA) as we look to expand the Player Identification and Recruitment department. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and ambitious candidate who can play a key part in a modern recruitment structure. The RA will be required to be based at our East Lothian training base and as such we are unfortunately not taking applications for remote working for this role.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Head of Performance & Recruitment Analysis (HPRA), Sporting Director (SD) and the senior recruitment staff in the department. The role will provide insight and information in line with our club philosophy to successfully identify, monitor and track potential targets in defined areas/territories. A thorough and detailed understanding our current squad & academy pathways are crucial. In addition, the RA will be required to assist in the implementation and operation of modern recruitment technologies introduced by the HPRA to assist player recruitment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Identify and monitor potential targets through, predominantly, video scouting but also live scouting & data.
– Provide detailed video analysis assessments on targeted players as identified through data or live scouting.
– Create intelligent & detailed player dossiers to present to coaching staff, SD and other key stakeholders.
– Play a key role in squad planning/building processes – including ongoing trend analysis of current HFC players through video & data analysis.
– Develop, update and maintain recruitment databases.
– Develop processes to improve the efficiency of information gathering.
– Challenge current processes and practices to ensure department growth and innovation.
– Assist with the designation of projects and tasks to our Work Placement students.
– Undertake and attend appropriate CPD when required and available.
– Any other tasks as required of the role by HPRA.
– Valid PVG Check (this is an essential requirement & will be part of the ‘new starter’ process)
– UEFA Coaching Qualifications
– BSc/MSc in Sports Coaching/Performance or Performance Analysis (or equivalent)
– Industry recognised qualifications in Talent ID (FA, PFSA etc.) or Analysis
– Driving license
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (Essential):
– Ability to work with a degree of flexibility to their work schedule
– Ability to demonstrate a high level of tactical knowledge/understanding of both team/individual performance
– Ability to maintain quality and meticulous attention to detail of work under pressure
– Ability to work under own initiative and organise time
– Ability to interpret/contextualise and communicate data
– Ability to demonstrate innovation to improve provision/processes
– Confidence to have honest conversations and challenge colleagues
– Good interpersonal/communication skills and professional attitude
– Highly motivated to work in recruitment/analysis
– Must have a focus on self-development/reflection and CPD
– At least 1 years experience (full-time or voluntary) working within a high performance environment
– Experience/competency video platforms Wyscout and Instat
– Experience/competency using data analysis software such as Tableau, Excel
– Experience using Apple hardware/software such as Keynote and iBooks/Pages
– Experience using Sportscode or Nacsport Performance Analysis Software
– Head of Performance & Recruitment Analysis
– Sporting Director
– Scouting Network
How to Apply:
If interested, please forward a CV and short covering letter stating your suitability for the role to Head of Performance and Recruitment Analysis, Calvin Charlton – firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who applied for the previous part-time role advertised need NOT apply, your application will be reassessed.
Closing Date – 26th July 2021
Salary on application.
All successful candidates from the application phase will be notified by Thursday 27th July. We anticipate a high number of applicants for this role so only those successful for interview will be contacted.
Hibernian FC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Hibernian FC is also committed to the safeguarding of vulnerable groups.