Website SAIF Sporting Club Ltd.
PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS POSITION
SAIF Sporting Club of the Bangladesh Premier League are seeking a performance analyst to work alongside our Head of Performance for the 2019 season running from January 2019 until August 2019.
This position is available for an immediate start for the right candidate.
Formed in 2016, SAIF Sporting Club are a highly ambitious club. After gaining promotion from the Championship League in their first season, the club proceeded to finish 4th in their first season in the Bangladesh Premier League, qualifying for the AFC Cup where they would compete with the best teams across Asia.
Now in their 3rd season, the club are eager to build on their success to date and move towards securing tangible honours both inside and outside Bangladesh.
As such, the club are seeking the right person to join our technical team as Performance Analyst.
This position will not only allow the selected candidate to experience and contribute to an elite level football environment featuring domestic and international players; but also offer the opportunity to experience a new vibrant culture here in South Asia.
For the right candidate the club will provide monthly salary, return flights, modern apartment with WiFi and TV subscription package, training kit, and in-country transport related to their role with the club.
The candidate will also have the opportunity to work on a daily basis with cutting edge technologies such as the GPSports Evo system, Polar heart rate, InStat Scout, and VEO Camera.
• Record and send via WeTransfer a video application video outlining why you are the right candidate for this position. This video is to be submitted in place of a standard ‘cover letter’ and should be between 3 and 5 minutes in duration
• Submit an up to date CV
• Provide at least 2 references who may be contacted should you reach the final stage of consideration for the position.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Performance Analysis, Sport Science, or Sport related subject
• Football Coaching qualification. Minimum Level 2, but UEFA B preferred
• Experience of using Video Analysis software such as LongoMatch, Dartfish, etc
• Experience of working in an organised football/sports environment.
• Own and be able to bring their own Laptop.
THE CLUB WILL PROVIDE
• Monthly net salary of USD $500
• Return flights from country of origin to Bangladesh
• Accommodation for duration of contract, including fast WIFI connection.
• Club Training Kit
• Transport related to club activities
• Full Gym access for duration of placement
• All required invitation letters to successfully apply for visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org