Train Effective – Product Content Intern
Train Effective is a digital soccer academy. We are democratising access to pro soccer training, making it available on-demand and right from your pocket.
We are looking for a smart, ambitious and bright talent to join the Train Effective team as Product Content Intern. Your key responsibility will be to assist managing all the training content in our app, to help adding new content and to provide support in terms of ensuring users on our platform get access to world-class training content, in an incredibly user friendly way.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience playing football at a high level, ideally at least a professional academy level.
- Bright and smart, with ambition to make an impact and a passion for sport
- Proactive, energetic, hard working, with attitude to get stuff done
- Ruthless execution skills to implement things with high quality & efficiency, and capability to come up with new ideas and see these ideas through to execution
- Mindset of always wanting to improve, keen to learn, flexible and open minded
Fundamentally, you need to have the will to ALWAYS GIVE 100% to help the team win.
As Product Content Intern, you are responsible for assisting the management of all in app training content. Your key responsibilities will be:
1. Quality of training content
To help ensure we have world-class training content on the platform. The content must be similar to what you would do in an actual professional club environment.
2. Variety & depth of content and adding new content
To help ensure we cater in sufficient depth, i.e. quantity of high quality content, by adding new training content for a variety of things, including positions, age, and improvement area (coordination, agility, etc.).
3. Consistency of content
To help ensure that all the content that is in the app has all the required and correct information and is also correctly categorised.
4. Presentation & display of in-app training content and content filming
To help improve, experiment and test with users how we present content in the app.
5. User Interaction
To find out what new content users want and how it should be displayed and categorised, you will talk to users (interviews) & send out questionnaires (surveys). Our users are at the heart of everything we do.
Please send your CV along with couple of sentences about yourself and why you’d be a good fit for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT SPORTS AND WANT TO MAKE AN IMPACT, THEN JOIN OUR MISSION TO HELP EVERY ATHLETE REACH THEIR FULL POTENTIAL!!!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com