Millwall Football Club
Millwall Football Club is recruiting Video Scouts on a paid consultancy basis to assist with the ongoing identification of players at first-team level. The role will involve watching video footage of assigned fixtures and completing player reports using the club’s online scouting platform, as directed by department staff.
We are looking for candidates who have previous experience of video scouting in professional football or a related analysis field. Successful applicants will work from home (approximately 12-15 hours per week) and be co-ordinated by department staff.
• Assisting with the identification of players for the club’s First Team squad
• Watching videos of matches from selected Central & Northern European leagues
• Watching historic videos of matches from the English Football League
• Compiling detailed scout reports on the players watched – containing quantitative and qualitative data
• Experience working in professional football or a related football analysis role
• A demonstrable knowledge of football and passion for talent identification
• An analytical mindset when watching football
• Proficient IT and written skills
• Outstanding organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
• Trustworthiness and an appreciation of confidential information
• High-speed internet access
• Experience of scouting in professional football
• Experience using the platforms ISF Scout 7 and Wyscout
• Related sports degree or qualification
• Ability to speak a foreign language to an intermediate level
Interested candidates should send their CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by Friday, June 21st.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org