Website Manchester City Football Club
We are currently recruiting a Loan Team Analyst on a full time 12 month internship to be based in Manchester. Reporting to the Football Partnerships and Pathways Manager, the successful candidate will possess excellent data analytical skills and as a result, will play a pivotal role in maximising the development of the City Football Group loan players by providing appropriate guidance and assistance by problem solving complex player data sets and reporting their findings.
Key responsibilities include-
· Collecting, profiling, collating, reviewing and mapping data;
· Provide direct tailored performance analysis support for the loan players and relevant staff;
· Own the management of player data, monitoring and all EPPP required performance information for the scholars group;
· Analyse loan player development through match footage and coach assessments to assist in creating individual development programmes;
· Linking closely with the performance analysts at loan clubs in order to understand their game model and demands on CFG players;
· Supervise feedback of match and educational content to all players and coaching staff, ensuring most applicable method and style is used, including use of specialist software (Sportscode; ProZone; Amisco; MS Office etc.).
The successful candidate will be highly analytical, personable, communicative and most importantly trustworthy as you will be handling highly sensitive data. We are also looking for an individual who has previous experience analysing data using SQL together with advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
To apply for this job email your details to Toapplypleasee-mailyourCVandcoveringletterquotingvacancyreferenceFHemail@example.com