Leyton Orient FC
For the 2021/22 season, Leyton Orient FC are looking for a number of volunteer Academy Performance Analyst Interns who will have the opportunity to be vital members within the Academy Analysis Department. We are flexible to recruit students who can work during the day/evening/weekend dependent on the requirements of their current degree. This is an exciting opportunity for aspiring analysts to gain valuable experience within an elite football club.
· Filming and coding of training and matches within the Academy as required.
· Provide staff/players with video clips, data and material that supports the development of individual players and their Individual Learning Plans.
· Provide staff/players with video clips, data and material that supports the implementation of the playing style.
· Support and supervise the delivery of Academy analysis sessions by coaching staff to team, units and individuals.
· To liaise and work with coaching staff to ensure any additional analysis requirements for individuals and teams are met.
· Attend and contribute to staff meeting as required.
· Attend any relevant training requirements e.g., first aid, safeguarding children etc.
· Other duties as required.
Experience and Qualifications:
· Currently undertaking a degree (either undergraduate or postgraduate), preferably within Sports Performance Analysis, Coaching or Science.
· FA Safeguarding qualification
· FA First Aid qualification
· Enhanced DBS clearance
· Experience with Performance Analysis, preferably within an elite youth development environment
· Coaching experience within a youth development environment
· Football coaching qualifications
· Clean driving license
Skills and Competencies:
· Good knowledge of football and player development
· Desire to work within youth development
· High-level of computer competency
· Ability to work flexibly, efficiently, and diligently to meet the needs of the role
· Attention to detail
· Good organizational skills
What to Expect in Return?
· The opportunity to gain valuable experience within an elite football environment
· The opportunity to be very involved and have responsibility within an elite football environment
· The opportunity to develop necessary skills needed to gain full time employment within football
· A consistent Individual Development Plan to ensure your goals and objectives from the placement are met
Leyton Orient Football Club strives to ensure it provides an environment where everyone’s rights, dignity and individual worth is respected and takes a zero-tolerance approach to any form of discrimination. Equal Opportunity is an integral part of our recruitment and selection process, and we welcome applications from all individuals who feel they meet the core requirements of the role. We are particularly encouraging applications from women, disabled people and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) individuals who are currently under-represented within the organisation. All appointments will be made on merit of skill and experience relative to the role.
If you are interested in the role, please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
The cut-off date to apply for this position is Friday 13th August 2021.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org