Academy Performance Analyst U23
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly motived Performance Analyst to join the Leicester City Academy and specifically our U23 multi-disciplinary team. The successful candidate will join the club at one of the most exciting times in its history, with a brand new training ground the successful individual will have access to truly world class facilities and the opportunity to play a key role in developing players for our First Team.
Main duties of the role will be:
· Filming all U23 matches.
· Filming training as per the requests of the coach and department management.
· Conduct match and player coding to provide team and individual statistical and video content to all stakeholders.
· Prepare/deliver pre-match tactical and objective information for players and coaches.
· Prepare/deliver post-match presentations, evaluating team tactics and match objectives.
Who We’re Looking For
The successful candidate will have the following skills and competencies:
· Good knowledge of the technical and tactical aspects of professional football.
· Experience using Sports Code analysis software programs.
· Excellent presentation skills including creating and delivering.
· Excellent accuracy and attention to detail in the work produced.
· Demonstrates honesty, integrity, reliability and the ability to ensure confidentiality.
· Possess strong time management skills and have a flexible approach to work.
· Able to communicate in different mediums, listens, interprets and conveys information in a clear and accurate manner, provides timely delivery of information and selects the most appropriate method of communication.
· Works within a team environment, co-operates with others, considers the needs of others and helps others to achieve objectives.