To improve elite sports performance by providing trusted data environments and insights that maximise efficiencies and achieve winning KPI’s.
Working predominantly with the England Men’s U18’s team you will be responsible for delivering a broad scope of Performance Analysis services to support player development and enhance the coaching process within the England Rugby Men’s Pathway. In addition, you will help deliver analysis support to the Professional Games Match Officials Team (PGMOT) at identified periods of the season.
A dynamic, motivated and hardworking team, who understand the demands and requirements of elite sport. Insight is committed to developing people and providing a flexible and enjoyable working environment.
- Lead the Analysis delivery to the Men’s U18’s Programme and coaching team (including external coaches)
- Individual Development Plan monitoring of targeted U18s players
- Drive an environment that encourages and optimizes learning in camp
- Lead the analysis delivery for the England U17 Programme as and when required
- Collaborative work as part of the wider Pathway team to drive subjective and objective analysis processes and impact
- Support the Professional Game Match Officials Team (PGMOT) at identified periods of the season
- Mentoring of MSc Placement Student
- Deliver Coach-led projects as directed
- Support other England teams at key times throughout the season.
- Develop relationships with Club academy analysts
- A sound academic record, including a degree in Performance Analysis or related subject is required.
- At least 2 years practical and relevant experience with performance analysis and a strong understanding of workings of Professional / Elite Sports.
- An understanding of the differences and complexities of a development environment.
- Excellent understanding of the game of rugby with a demonstrable portfolio of work/experiences to demonstrate this.
- Good knowledge of learning environments and how analysis can integrate and can help optimize this
- Highly numerate with strong technical and IT skills.
- Experience in the use of Performance analysis software(s) and related video production and analysis tools
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is absolutely essential.
- Demonstrable database and statistical analysis skills.
- Ability to vary feedback methodologies to maximize understanding of target audience.
- Experience of report writing and design – translating analysis into literate, concise documentation.
- Understanding of the coaching process and how analysis can influence this
- Full Driving License
- Energetic and Enthusiastic. Enjoys the challenge the role brings and is committed to achieving personal and team objectives
- Pro-Active – understands the needs of the team, department and the wider organisations to be successful and is forthcoming with ideas and assistance
- Relationship Builder, who enjoys interacting with different groups of people and working as part of a team
- Highly organized, with the ability to effectively manage multiple / simultaneous.
- Willingness and ability to work unsociable hours
- Comfortable, confident and effective in an elite / professional sporting environment. You have high standards and take pride in your work
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org