First Team Performance Analyst
Job Title: First Team Performance Analyst
Location: Poolfoot Farm Sport & Leisure Complex
Hours: Full Time inc evenings / weekends when required
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 per annum
Fleetwood Town Football Club is a hard-working, dynamic, bold, positive, and enterprising club who are seeking a Performance Analyst to enhance the day-to-day processes of the Performance Analysis and Recruitment departments.
Main Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Provide a detailed dossier of information on future opponents for our coaching staff.
• Assist with the video editing and telestration of pre-match videos (set plays presentations, unit meetings)
• Set piece analysis and databasing and the researching of best practice for set pieces.
• Filming and coding of training sessions to aid with pre-match preparations
• Work with event data to provide squad benchmarking analysis across the English Football Leagues and assist with preparation on the opposition
• Assist and support the recruitment department by providing detailed analysis on targets including statistical benchmarking
• Video editing and presentation of potential recruitment targets
• Support the Senior Performance Analyst with any day to day activities
• Attend all first team matches (home and away) to assist the match day set up
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
• Can evidence a portfolio of work, demonstrating an ability to work with Hudl Sportcode and Coachpaint to build, maintain and display output that enhances analysis and player recruitment
• Experience working with event data to pull relevant information for our coaching staff and players (pre and post-match)
• A sound understanding of the game. Including, but not limited to, the technical and tactical analysis of teams and individuals
• Experience of working in a professional Football club delivering performance analysis supporting both coaching and recruitment staff
• Experience of working within another professional sporting environment to that of football
• Holds Intermediate Level Football Coaching Qualifications
• Experience of working in a professional Football club delivering data analysis supporting both coaching and recruitment staff
• Hudl Sportscode & Wyscout.
• Chyron Hego Coach Paint.
• Experience of filming via camera and drone.
• Recruitment database platforms (Scout7).
• Presentation and document software (e.g. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Keynote).
You will require a full, valid UK driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and cover letter to:
Please note the closing date for this role is 11/06/21 and if successfully shortlisted, you will be required to attend an interview with the panel week commencing 14/06/21.
Fleetwood Town Football Club and Fleetwood Town Community Trust are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment.
This information is available in different formats if required. Please contact Fleetwood Town Football Club directly on 01253 775080