Head of Performance Analysis
Position: Head of Performance Analysis
Hours: Full Time
Salary: 18k-23k dependant on experience
Location: Castle Park Stadium, Doncaster. Some national travel will be required as part of the role.
To lead the performance analysis support to the Doncaster Knights professional squad in the RFU Championship. Tasks include:
- Capturing, processing, and analysing of all training footage.
- Pre match reporting, including tactical analysis of opposition teams
- Providing live in-game analysis for all fixtures, including the management of filming provisions as outlined by the RFU
- Post-match team and individual analysis, using both video and statistical reporting
- Managing and maintaining all video footage and performance data to allow use across the whole club
- Offer analysis support to the DOR and coaching staff for player recruitment
- Manage internships by liaising with local educational institutes to recruit and train students within performance analysis
- This list is not exhaustive, and other tasks not listed may be required at the discretion of the DOR.
- Experience working within a professional sport environment (Preferably rugby union/league)
- Successfully completed an undergraduate sport science/performance analysis related degree
- Experience with sports analysis software (i.e. Sportscode / Nacsport)
- Good tactical and technical understanding of rugby union
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with filming equipment, including capturing, converting, and processing video
To apply, please send a CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date for applications is Friday 17thSeptember 2021 at 5pm.