Website Derby County Football Club Ltd
Derby County Football Club is looking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic Academy Performance Analyst to join the team at our Category One Academy. The diverse role will primarily work with the U23 team but will also support the wider Performance Analysis programme.
The ideal candidate will hold a minimum of a 2:1 Sports Science or related degree and at least 2 years’ experience within an elite sport environment. The role will aid in the management of the Performance Analysis programme by providing a blend of innovative solutions alongside current best practice in order to enhance player development through the provision of analytical interventions that underpin improved performance.
· Film and analyse Academy games and training to the required standard.
· Undertake pre-match, post-match and live analysis and present feedback.
· Build performance profiles using databasing and statistical reporting techniques.
· Producing additional video and date content to support Academy needs.
· Carry out opposition analysis, filming, coding and video editing – providing insights to relevant coaching staff and creating detailed reports, utilising telestration tools, to facilitate game plan creation.
· Create age and learning style appropriate education content – relating to team, unit and individuals
· Contributing to the development and management of best practice video libraries.
Key Skills and experience:
· Good understanding of player development at various age groups.
· Possess a high standard of tactical knowledge.
· Knowledge and understanding of industry software including SportsCode, OPTA and Hudl.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· High level IT and video editing skills.
· The ability and desire to work in a fast pace environment whilst working to deadlines.
· Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
The safeguarding and welfare of our players is paramount and as such this position is subject to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Criminal Records Check (CRC).
To apply for this role, please complete an application form, which can be found on our website dcfc.co.uk/page/careers.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted without an accompanying application form.
Completed application forms should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to; The HR Department, Derby County Football Club, Pride Park Stadium, Pride Park, Derby DE24 8XL.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Sunday 17 November 2019.
Derby County Football Club is an Inclusive Club for all and is committed to Equality and Diversity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com