Website Crystal Palace Football Club
If you are interested in performance analysis and are currently studying at university, we have a role for you. Crystal Palace Football Club are looking for an enthusiastic and eager Performance Analysis Intern to join our team to support the academy performance analysis department providing a blend of innovative solutions alongside current best practice in order to enhance player development through the provision of analytical interventions that underpin improved performance.
You will be responsible for…
· Support the club’s academy Performance analysis requirements across all age categories by ensuring a consistent approach is maintained.
· Assist with the filming and analysis of academy age group matches and training sessions
· maintain the upkeep of video and statistical databases providing coaches and players with trend analysis information to advance the identification and interpretation of player performance profiles and best practice.
· Help Ensure all academy analysis equipment and software is maintained to a high working standard
· Support the implementation of a formal measurement tool of the academy coaching and playing philosophy
· Provide evidence to support the review process of both players and coaches
· Attend internal CPD events to enhance personal knowledge, skills and experience
· Keep abreast of current research, technology and the latest developments in Sports Analysis practice and suggest ideas to assist with continuous improvement accordingly.
· To demonstrate consistent high standards of behaviour and to operate within the parameters of the Club Code of Conduct, the Laws of the Game, the Rules of the Football Association or the Rules of the Premier League.
· To ensure strict compliance with the Club’s child protection policy and ensure the adoption of best practice in relation to all child protection issues.
· To uphold and promote the Club’s policies and procedures, including Health and Safety and Equal Opportunities policies and procedures.
· To present and promote an appropriate public image in representing the organisation.
· To undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required commensurate with the post.
You will …
· Currently be studying at a University in ideally a relevant field
Opening Date 28 July 2020
Closing Date 16 August 2020
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com