Website Coventry City Football Club
Coventry City Football Club are inviting applications for a Performance Analyst Intern for the duration of the 2019/20 season.
This exciting opportunity is designed to assist individuals who have a passion and interest in performance analysis who are looking to gain invaluable industry experience working in an elite sporting environment at a high performing category two academy.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILTIES:
· Work closely with the Academy Performance Analyst and coaches in order to provide support to the Academy age group teams.
· Contribute to projects and reports specific to the Performance Analysis department.
· Assist in the filming and analysis of age group matches & training.
· Maintenance of statistical databases relevant to the Academy age groups.
· Use video analysis and other appropriate technology as key performance analysis tools.
REQUIREMENTS OF CANDIDATES:
· Behave in a professional manner at all times.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent computer skills and comfortable using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, iMovie .
· Excellent time management and organisational skills.
· Exceptional standards and high attention to detail.
· Pro-active and comfortable working at pace.
· Willingness to learn & develop.
· Ability to work with large sets of data.
· Currently studying or completed a sport related undergraduate degree.
· Available to work unsociable hours including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
· Understanding of sports performance analysis software.
· Sound knowledge of football.
· Previous filming experience.
As part of this role, you will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Coventry City Football Club is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all such sections of the community.
CLOSING DATE: 25/04/2019
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com