Opportunity: Brumbies Performance Analyst Internship
Brumbies Rugby are looking to build up a portfolio of interns to assist our team at the training ground. The first part of this programme, is to find individuals who are committed to gaining experience as a Performance Analyst intern for the 2019 Development Squad Season & 2020 Super Rugby Season. The individuals will gain exposure in this area so a relevant qualification, such as studying a degree in sports science or similar, will aid their development.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your early career and to gain experience with an elite group of coaches and support staff. You will also gain extensive training using Sportscode, which is industry leading performance analysis software.
Reporting to: Head of Performance Analysis
Location: Brumbies Rugby, Building 29, University Drive, Bruce ACT, 2617, Australia
Start Date: Late August 2019
Closing Date: Sunday 18th of August 2019 at 5pm
Key areas of internship:
- Working with the team assisting in the filming of training and matches.
- Live and post-match coding of matches
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of relevant statistical methods for the tracking of KPIs.
- Assisting in the creation of high quality presentations using a variety of methods and materials.
- 2019 Development Squad Season, 2020 Pre season & 2020 Super Rugby Season
- 2-3 days per week + Matches
- As a club we are supportive and encourage you to gain as much from this role to better your career prospects. We are happy to do our best to provide tasks that help facilitate meeting desired learning outcomes and provide feedback as required.
Please send a cover letter and CV along with any questions you may have to
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org