Ashford Town (Middlesex) Ladies FC are looking to recruit a Performance Analyst for the first team ahead of the 2019/20 season
They will form part of the first team management which includes a Head Coach, Assistant Head Coach, First Team Coach, Strength & Conditioning Coach & Physiotherapist.
Duties will include:
- Recording all first team matches (Takes place on Sundays)
- Clip the video based on parameters
- Provide statistical feedback based on parameters directed by our playing philosophy
Benefits for the successful applicant:
- First hand experience of working as an analyst
- Training Kit
- Guidance and support from UEFA qualified coaches who are experienced in the performance analysis field
- Use of video/data for college/university projects
- Passionate about football with good knowledge of the game.
- Works well as part of a group.
- Eagerness to learn and develop.
- Good IT Skills.
If you wish to apply or require more information please email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org