https://twitter.com/afsfootball?lang=en-gb Analytics for sports
We support players, coaches, teams and scouts by providing a online platform where these stakeholders can interact and create value of all kinds. Our aim is to increase the number of players and clubs we have on our platform and you will be responsible just for that.
1) Develop sales research and growth in UK within the grassroots football player market.
2) Attract more users by branding and regular sales in different parts of UK.
3) Generate user interest by pitching services and key features of analytics for sports
4) Online and offline sales across UK.
5) Work with the founder accordingly.
1) Should be confident in communication.
2) Should be serious enough for the role and commit accordingly.
3) Should know how to use internet tools including social media.
4) Should have a good to excellent understanding of football in UK.
5) Sales techniques and plans.
Someone with experience in scouting, performance analysis, coaching, etc. will also be considered for the role, keeping in mind the level of expertise and support they can offer to the company. This is a part time role, with at least 3-4 hours of support required per day, from Monday to Thursday.
Emails with no CV’s will not be considered at all.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org