The Sports Analytics Europe Conference is being held in Manchester on June 29/30 this year.
The Future of Data Analytics in Sports
SSAC 2015 (Sloan Sports Analytics Conference), clearly demonstrated how data transforms the way we play and prepare for games, recruit and train players, form partnerships with third parties and engage fans. Also, while the European (and global) football world is the frontier for sports analytics, there’s a significant vacuum for many Olympic sports. Sports Analytics Europe has some clear & simple objectives:
- Day I and Day II
Provide an overview of the latest performance analytics and developments in North America, by giving you a taste of the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference 2015 in addition to data-driven developments in the biggest sports in the US.
- Day I
Invite the most innovative and forward-thinking data analytics specialists in the world of football, and to share their insights and experiences.
- Day II
Insights from universities, research organizations and pioneering companies in the sports analytics and technology industries. Assemble international sports professionals who are pioneering performance analytic tools to enhance their Olympic sports, as well as club and association people who are in the vanguard of strategic developments.
Conference Programme can be viewed here; http://www.sportsanalyticseurope.com/program-overview/
- Insightful presentations by US-based speakers on the latest developments in sports analytics from North America
- A comprehensive overview of performance analytics in European football, both at the elite level as well as the Academy level
- Best practices on how institutes of higher education have worked together with national sport federations to develop technical strategies for the Olympic Games
- Incredible networking opportunities, and an invitation to the launch party of the European Network of Sports Performance Analysts
- The latest innovations in sports technology at the Startup Showcase
50% discount for The Video Analyst members
You can register for the full 2-day Conference program (incl. lunches, coffees, teas, drinks) at the discounted rate of £347.50 (+ 20% VAT). When registering, the code TheVideoAnalyst will automatically provide the special rate. Please note that attendance at Sports Analytics Europe is strictly capped at 200 delegates.