Do you want to advertise a Performance Analysis Job?
Everton FC - Academy Performance Analyst – PAID
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and passionate individual to join the Everton Academy as Performance Analyst.
Based at our state of the art training facility, Finch Farm, the successful candidate will deliver performance analysis at the Youth, Foundation and Professional Development Phases as part of an analysis team, driven to enhance squad and individual player performance.
Enthusiastic and proactive, you will have a positive team-oriented attitude, and a willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends. A commitment and passion for development of our players and in the performance analysis field is essential to keep the department at the leading edge of youth football analysis.
- Undergraduate degree in a sports science related discipline
- Experience of performance analysis products including Sportscode, ProZone and Dartfish.
- Experience of delivering performance analysis to a professional sports team
- Expertise in using IT /AV equipment across various platforms
- Strong football knowledge with the ability to feedback and interpret data to coaches and players in a professional format.
More info and how to apply click here.
Closing Date; 16/03/2014 23:00
Database & Statistical Analysis Intern – D.C. United (Washington, DC)
D.C. United is looking for a passionate and motivated intern to support our club in the focus of database and statistical analysis. The position is responsible for researching, organizing and modeling ticket sales and transactional ticket data. This role involves interpreting, communicating and presenting data trends and buyer behavior for overall growth of ticket sales and revenue.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong writing and verbal communications skills
- Close attention to detail
- Able to work weeknights, weekends and holidays
- Detail oriented with strong follow-up skills
Time commitment: 20-25 hours/week, March – September
More detail and to apply click here.
English Institute of Sport Performance Analyst (Working with British Judo) – PAID
The post holder will contribute to the achievement of the aims and objectives of the English Institute of Sport and British Judo through:
- Being responsible for all aspects of Performance Analysis, data management, statistical analysis and skill acquisition in the preparation and support to the elite athletes and coaches.
- Working closely within a multi-disciplinary team, led by the Performance Director, to design, implement and deliver a world class Performance Analysis and Data Management system for use by staff and athletes.
You should have:
- A qualification at degree level in sports science or a related subject specialising in the area of performance analysis and enrolled on higher level of studying.
- Considerable experience in the provision of performance analysis support to athletes and coaches to improve performance. This experience should include work with national teams and their athletes.
- Experience of and ability to modify performance analysis programmes according to the results of assessment data, in conjunction with coaches and other support staff.
For full details and how to apply click here.
Closing Date: 14/March
London Wasps Senior Performance Analyst
JOB TITLE: SENIOR PERFORMANCE ANALYST
APPLICATION END DATE: 21st MARCH 2014
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME
SALARY: COMPETITIVE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Providing Performance Analysis services to the players and coaches of London Wasps RFC. The successful applicant will need vast experience in working within a professional sports environment and demonstrate competency to the roles that comes with it. Strong working knowledge of SportsCode, Gamebreaker and other related software’s.
Within the rules of professional confidentially, liaise with London Wasps players, coaches and other support staff as appropriate. Rugby knowledge and studies within the field of Performance Analysis is of necessity.
- Provide video and statistical reports on individual and team performances of London Wasps.
- Ability to capture, code and analyse specific team and individual KPIs through clear definitions.
- Effectively analyse opposition teams and individual traits of performance.
- Capability to evolve a workflow and coding template.
- Support the delivery of individual and group analysis sessions.
- Capture, prepare and analyse data from games and training sessions to enhance feedback and player development.
- To organise, maintain and archive databases. This will encompass a comprehensive, indexed visual database of work conducted with players and coaches.
- Testing hardware and software for use in the rugby environment.
- Assisting with hardware and software issues as they arise.
- Ensure that the delivery of the performance analysis service effectively meets its commitments to players, coaches and external partners.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed across the organisation as appropriate.
- Training and competence in the operation of required technology.
- Solid understanding of rugby union.
- IT Literate.
- Related Sports Science Degree.
- Creative presentation skills and experience.
- Database management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (team, coach and player interaction).
- Proactive attitude within the role.
- Quality Focus – takes responsibility for ensuring a high quality of work.
- Drive and Energy – demonstrates enthusiasm and is personally committed to achieving objectives set.
- Self Development – is receptive to feedback about own behaviour, strengths and areas or improvement.
University of West of England – Performance Analysis Internship
Bristol Rovers Football Club (BRFC) and University of West of England Bristol (UWE) are working in partnership to offer internship opportunities to support the BRFC Academy Performance Analysis department and UWE Bristol’s Sport Science departments. Reporting to the BRFC Head of Academy Performance Analysis and UWE Sports Development Officer for Coach Education and Volunteering, the interns will provide support for the BRFC Academy u9s – u16s age groups, UWE Men’s First Team and Almondsbury UWE First team (The Universities partner club) and other University sports clubs.
With the help of BRFC Head of Academy Performance Analysis, key tasks will include:
- Filming and coding of home fixtures for an appointed academy age group
- Provide live coding and feedback to the coaching staff during games
- Filming and coding of home fixtures for UWE Men’s First Team and Almondsbury UWE First Team and other UWE Sport teams (Netball, basketball, hockey and rugby).
Required skills will include an understanding and experience of appropriate performance analysis methods and equipment. An understanding of the game will be beneficial also.
Although prior experience in Performance Analysis is desirable, this is not essential as mentoring and training will be provided within the program by BRFC Head of Performance Analysis and University staff.
Locations: Bristol Rovers Football Club, Almondsbury Football Club and UWE Bristol Centre for Sport
Time Commitment: Every Sunday with intermittent Wednesday and Saturday afternoons (On rota)
Remuneration: Pre-agreed travel expenses as deemed suitable. Kit will also be provided.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to the email@example.com (Head of Academy Performance Analysis)
Closing Date: 12.00pm; Friday 7th March 2014
Please see the role description for further information. Please note we will only be contacting those shortlisted for an informal meeting.
Other Job Sites
You should always keep an eye on the following.