Do you want to advertise a Performance Analysis Job?
If you are looking for a Performance Analysis role – I really recommend you check out this 3 minute Presentation.
Support Analyst – PGIR Ltd
Salary: £6.50 per hour + expenses
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Closing date: 2/04/2014
Contract type: Part time
To provide Performance Analysis support to the England Elite Rugby department, as part of a dedicated team of support analysts (3 days a week until May 2015). If successful, applicants must be available to start immediately
- To support England’s Elite rugby teams, which include England U16s, England U18s, England U20s, England 7s, England Saxons, England Referees and the England Senior Team.
- To assist the Performance Analysts in the development and delivery of resources, seminars and presentations.
- To assist in the maintenance of a central database of video files.
- The support analyst will work under the guidance of a team of leading Performance Analysts.
- The support analyst will be trained in the basic skills of Performance Analysis and will support the senior analysts in their roles through the year.
- Work will be field and office based. Placements will be rotated through various activities and you will gain first-hand experience of Performance Analysis support within an Elite professional sport.
- A degree (or working towards) in Sports Science or related subject
- Some experience of or exposure to Performance Analysis is required.
- Must have a sound understanding of Rugby Union
- Experience of Sportscode and/or other analysis software would be desirable
- High personal standards of appearance
- Good communication skills
- A good team member
- The ability and willingness to take on other roles when required
- Excellent personal time management
- Strong commitment to continuing professional development
- Personal circumstances must allow the candidate to work extended hours, evenings and weekends as required, including time overseas
How to apply:
Send CV and covering letter to Louise Anderson, email@example.com.
Interview dates: To be confirmed.
Tottenham U21 Performance Analyst
A vacancy has arisen for a U21’s Performance Analyst based at the Training Centre in Enfield. Under the guidance of the Head of Performance Analysis and U21’s team coaching staff, the successful candidate will deliver high-level performance analysis for the U21’s players and staff. They will also implement analysis of both team and player performance in line with the Club’s performance analysis philosophy. Oversee the Assistant U21’s Performance Analyst with both work on U21’s players and players out on loan.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITLIES
- To oversea all analysis needs of the U21’s squad pre match, match day, post match, longitudinal and educational.
- Create, maintain and update a database which will store all player and team analysis for the U21’s team whether it be video, statistics or text.
- Analyse all procured matches and footage to agreed criteria and create clip cabinet.
- Attend all match days home and away for the U21’s team.
- Keep abreast of all new technology and methodology related to performance and opposition analysis.
- Oversea the production of dossiers on all THFC players out on loan in line with the Recruitment and Analysis department protocols.
- Post match upload of footage to Opta for statistical analysis.
- To build a data-base of good practice to support coaching and player development.
- Any ad hoc duties as requested by Management.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- A high level of football knowledge and professional experience
- IT Literate – have very good IT skills/ video-editing skills
- Efficient in using Opta and Sportscode and other performance analysis systems
- Training and Competence in the operation of the required technology
- Creative presentation skills
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills and experience
- Related Sports Science degree
- Coaching experience/qualifications
- Database Management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (team, coach and player interaction)
- Good Team Leader and Team player
- Excellent written Skills
- Proactive attitude within the role
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Quality Focus – takes responsibility for ensuring a high quality of work
- Drive and Energy – demonstrates enthusiasm and is personally committed to achieving objectives set
- Self Development – is receptive to feedback about own behavior, strengths and areas for improvement
All applicants should supply a full CV stating current salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 25 March 2015
PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OFFICER – Welsh Football Trust
SALARY: £18,000- £23,000 dependent on relevant experience (plus benefits)
The Welsh Football Trust is seeking an individual with the necessary experience, enthusiasm and commitment to make a positive addition to the analysis of football throughout Wales, with a requirement for some UK and international travel too. This full time post will be based in the National Football Development Centre, Dragon Park, Newport.
The performance analysis department within the Welsh Football Trust (WFT) provides an analysis support service to the WFT player development and coach education programmes as well as analysis support to the Football Association of Wales (FAW) National Squads. The successful candidate will work across all programmes as directed by the Performance Analysis Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced officer to support the analysis programme for National Squads and Coach Education activities as well as support in the maintenance of equipment and database of Video
Key competencies required
- undergraduate degree in Sport & Exercise Science or related subject (Masters degree in Performance Analysis or related subject desirable)
- demonstrable experience in providing performance analysis support in football;
- previous experience of utilising Sportscode/Gamebreaker analysis software;
- comprehensive understanding of video analysis technology and soft ware applications;
- good understanding of contemporary coaching practice;
- accuracy and attention to detail;
- modern and innovative working practices;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- ability to be self-directed and work on own initiative;
- appropriate IT competencies;
- good written and presentation skills;
- willingness and availability to work unsociable hours;
- full, clean driving licence and access to own vehicle with business use insurance.
An application form and a full Job and Person Profile can be downloaded from the Welsh Football Trust web site www.welshfootballtrust.org.uk. Further information regarding the post can be gained from James Turner email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 5pm Monday 30th March 2015
Interviews to be held on: Thursday 9th April 2015
Welsh Football Trust, Dragon Park, National Football Development Centre, NISV, Newport, NP19 4RA.
T: 01633 844113 E: firstname.lastname@example.org www.welshfootballtrust.org.uk
The Welsh Football Trust is committed to protecting children and vulnerable adults and follows the recruitment guidelines of the FAW’s Welfare Policy. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced CRB Disclosure before their appointment is confirmed.
Account Manager – Hudl
What is Hudl?
We’re a software company that makes sports video analysis tools for coaches, managers, trainers, and athletes. Teams upload their game film to our site, sync it with data, study it, and drill into it with text notes, ink telestrations, and tendency reports.
Teams can share film out to players and coaches, who in turn can watch it on really any device they wish – Android, iOS, or in their web browser. Hudl becomes a hub for all of their video content, along with the strategies and game-plans they can build from it.
- Excel under pressure and are willing to bet on your own abilities.
- Can handle a hybrid role of Account Management, Support and Sales if necessary.
- Can’t stop telling people about something you believe in.
- Love to troubleshoot issues and aren’t afraid to try things out.
- Want to provide world class support to all of our valued teams.
- Are a huge fan of technology and like staying up to date with new features.
- Have a knack for stepping into someone else’s shoes and seeing the world through their eyes.
- Quickly answer your friends’ cries for help with technology, relationships, or life in general.
- Are a damn good writer – crisp, clean, and to the point.
- Believe culture matters more than anything else.
- Are a team of nerds, designers, marketers and former athletes who love sports and technology.
- Have profitable, kick-ass products that you’ll love telling others about.
- Are as passionate about winning as the coaches and athletes we serve.
- Promise you’ll love coming to work every day.
For full details and how to apply – click here…
WASPS RFC – SENIOR PERFORMANCE ANALYST
APPLICATION END DATE: 3rd April 2015
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME
SALARY: COMPETITIVE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
- Providing Performance Analysis services to the players and coaches of Wasps RFC.
- The successful applicant will need vast experience in working within a professional sports environment and demonstrate competency to the roles that comes with it.
- Strong working knowledge of SportsCode, Gamebreaker and other related softwares.
- Within the rules of professional confidentially, liaise with Wasps players, coaches and other support staff as appropriate.
- Rugby knowledge and studies within the field of Performance Analysis is of necessity.
- Lead and run match day operations – inserting new innovative analysis methods and keeping on song with relative technological advances.
- Provide video and statistical reports on individual and team performances of Wasps.
- Ability to capture, code and analyse specific team and individual KPIs through clear definitions.
- Effectively analyse opposition teams and individual traits of performance.
- Capability to evolve a workflow and coding template.
- Support the delivery of individual and group analysis sessions. Capture, prepare and analyse data from games and training sessions to enhance feedback and player development.
- To organise, maintain and archive databases. This will encompass a comprehensive, indexed visual database of work conducted with players and coaches.
- Assisting with hardware and software issues as they arise.
- Ensure that the delivery of the performance analysis service effectively meets its commitments to players, coaches and external partners.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed across the organisation as appropriate.
Skills & Competencies
- Training and competence in the operation of required technology.
- Minimum of two years working experience within a professional rugby organisation.
- IT Literate.
- Related Sports Science Degree.
- Creative presentation skills and experience.
- Database management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (team, coach and player interaction).
- Proactive attitude within the role.
- Quality Focus – takes responsibility for ensuring a high quality of work.
- Drive and Energy – demonstrates enthusiasm and is personally committed to achieving objectives set.
- Self Development – is receptive to feedback about own behaviour, strengths and areas or improvement.
Wasps RFC are looking for somebody with excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a hard work ethic to join the Performance Analysis department.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for all applications is 3rd April 2015.
TOCA Sports – Vantage Point – Reseller/Distributor
TOCA Sports is Ireland’s leading Sports Technology company. In recent months we have developed and manufactured a new Portable Video Tower called Vantage Point. Vantage Point is the most cost effective and easy to use portable video tower on the market today. We have had great success since the product launched this year and as sales continue to grow in both Ireland and the UK we are now looking for resellers throughout Europe.
If you currently have a business selling equipment to sports teams or are interested in becoming a distributor/reseller of Vantage Point we would love to hear from you. The role is commission only and the rates will be discussed with interested parties. For more details on the product you can check out the website www.vantagepoint.tocasports.com
If you are interested in discussing becoming a distributor/reseller please contact Stephen – outlining any experience you have in the field and why you (or your company) would be a suitable local representative for Vantage Point in your country. At this time we are only looking for interested parties from outside the UK & Ireland.
Other Job Sites
You should always keep an eye on the following.