Do you want to advertise a Performance Analysis Job?
If you are looking for a Performance Analysis role – I really recommend you check out this 3 minute Presentation.
Swindon Town – Academy Performance Analysis Intern
Swindon Town FC are seeking interns for the upcoming season, who will be working closely with the academy staff and will reporting into the Head of Performance Analysis for the Academy. This will give students a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience in match
- Film academy and youth team games. (Under 9’s to Under 18’s)
- Create Individual clips from the game for the Youth Team
- Compile team video clips and reports from the game relating to the weekly topics/game objectives.
- Have/be in the process of an undergraduate degree.
- Be available either Saturday or Sunday every weekend (Academy match days).
- Possess good football knowledge
- Be a Competent user of Microsoft, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have strong communication skills
- Assist the coaches with the delivery of feedback – classroom sessions
- Have experience using video editing software (Desirable)
- Attend Academy training sessions for training & individual player analysis (Desirable)
- Have access to camera and tripod.
The available position is offered on a volunteer basis only. However the club are willing to pay travel expenses to the games. To show your interests in the internship please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
Academy Performance Analysis Internship - Bristol Rovers Football Club (BRFC) and University of West of England Bristol (UWE)
Bristol Rovers Football Club (BRFC) and University of West of England Bristol (UWE) are working in partnership to offer internship opportunities to support the BRFC Academy Performance Analysis department and UWE Bristol’s Sport Science departments. Reporting to the BRFC Head of Academy Performance Analysis and UWE Sports Development Officer for Coach Education and Volunteering, the interns will provide support for the BRFC Academy u9s – u16s age groups, UWE Men’s First Team and Almondsbury UWE First team (The Universities partner club) and other University sports clubs.
With the help of BRFC Head of Academy Performance Analysis, key tasks will include:
- Filming and coding of home fixtures for an appointed academy age group
- Provide live coding and feedback to the coaching staff during games
- Filming and coding of home fixtures for UWE Men’s First Team and Almondsbury UWE First Team and other UWE Sport teams (Netball, basketball, hockey and rugby).
- After each fixture provide staff with a concise set of clips in line with the identified tactical and technical outcomes.
- Provide clips and examples of best practice to staff or players as and when required
- Other appropriate duties as required by BRFC and UWE
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, reliable and willing to develop within a professional football environment. Required skills will include an understanding and experience of appropriate performance analysis methods and equipment. An understanding of the game will be beneficial also.
Although prior experience in Performance Analysis is desirable, this is not essential as mentoring and training will be provided within the program by BRFC Head of Performance Analysis and University staff.
Locations: Bristol Rovers Football Club, Almondsbury Football Club and UWE Bristol Centre for
Time Commitment: Every Sunday with intermittent Wednesday and Saturday afternoons (On
Remuneration: Pre-agreed travel expenses as deemed suitable. Kit will also be provided. To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com (Head of Academy Performance Analysis)
Closing Date: 12.00pm; Monday 1st, Start Date: Sunday 7th September 2014
Please see the role description for further information. Please note we will only be contacting those shortlisted for an informal meeting.
Part Time First Team Performance Analyst Volunteer – Blackpool FC
Blackpool Football Club are looking for part time analyst to join our expanding Performance Analysis department. Enthusiastic and proactive, you will have a positive team-oriented attitude and will be able to work a minimum of 15 hours a week and attend all home matches. A good knowledge of football is essential and previous experience working as an analyst or coach is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience working within a professional football club.
Structured Learning Plan
The successful candidate will be given an individualised and structured learning plan with the opportunity to create a portfolio of work that will assist them with future job applications.
- To work alongside and assist the first team performance analyst sourcing information regarding opposition.
- Edit video footage for pre-match presentations.
- Work with first team staff to collate match footage for individual and team meetings.
- Operate camera equipment at all home games and at some training sessions at request of the first team coaching staff.
Hours: 15 Hours p/w
Application and Interview Process: Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining why you would be suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a short task and present their findings at an interview held at Bloomfield Road Stadium.
Closing Date: 21st August 2014
Junior Video Analyst (Consultant) – Arsenal FC
The primary purpose of this consultancy role is to film all Youth Academy matches from age groups U9 – U16.
Reports to:Academy Football Analyst
- Focus on the capture of all Youth Academy sides based at Hale End (U9s – U16s).
- Filming of matches.
- Responsibility and safe return of equipment whilst in the post holder’s possession.
- Match/Event responsibilities and organisation:
- Must be available to work Youth Academy matches which may involve travel from time to time.
Main Job Requirements and Person Specification
- Working towards an undergraduate degree relating to the field of Sports Science, Coaching and Performance and/or Performance Analysis (beneficial)
- Previous experience of using a video camera (beneficial)
- A desire for a career in football analysis in the future (preferred)
- The successful applicant will be required to undergo a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
- Previous experience of operating a video camera.
- An understanding and appreciation of the workings of a professional football club.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- A proactive approach and a willingness to work flexibly.
- Understanding of Health and Safety and its application within a sporting environment.
- Ability to maintain a consistent level of work at a very high standard.
- Ability to follow uniform processes across the board.
- A good knowledge of football.
Hours of Work
The role requires individuals to work an average 3 hours per week Youth Academy matchdays (usually Sundays) subject to fixture dates and time.
Closing Date: 27/08/2014 - Remuneration: Competitive + Mentoring
Padiham Football Club Require Volunteer Performance Analysis
Padiham Football Club are offering one volunteer role with the U18 youth team for the 2014/15 season. The team will be competing in the Lancashire FA U18 Floodlit League, Lancashire FA County up and FA Youth Cup this coming season. We are looking to receive applications from undergraduate students who are looking to start/further a career within Performance Analysis.
- Liaise with Head of Youth Development
- Record all U18 (Home and Away) games
- Produce post match video and statistical analysis to support the U18 coaching programme
- Video training sessions when required
Successful Candidate will have:
- Started or completed an undergraduate degree in Sports Science, Performance Analysis or any other relevant discipline.
- A determination and commitment to work within a professional working environment
- Take initiative and be proactive and constantly seek improvement in all aspect of his/her work.
- Strong computer based knowledge (Mac and Windows) particularly in using Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Good time keeping and the ability to meet deadlines
The available position is offered on a volunteer basis only. The position require applicants to be available one or two evenings per week depending on fixtures.
The successful applicant will report to Padiham FC’s Head of Youth Development. Applicants who are interested in applying for the above role should email their CV and covering letter to email@example.com before midday Friday August 15th.
Volunteer Part-Time Performance Analyst with Crewe Alexandra Ladies
Crewe Alexandra Ladies are looking for ambitious performance analysts to to help develop the clubs 3 age groups. The applicant would be required to record training/games and record data to help improve performance and develop the players within the club. The desired applicant must have a CRB and experience of working within performance analysis and ideally hold a Level 3 certificate or ProZone qualification
How to apply
Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Job Sites
You should always keep an eye on the following.