Do you want to advertise a Performance Analysis Job?
PiTS – Sports Analysts
PiTS is a new football development centre launching on the 1st of August 2014, based at Bacon’s college, South London which provide high quality training and facilities to aspiring footballers between the ages of 13-21+. We offer coaching in small focused groups for players and sport analysis of players to be used for their own individual profiles. There are currently vacancies available for sports analyst at PiTS football running during the summer, from the 1st of August to 29th August.
As a sports Analyst you will be required to take down footballing data from hand based notation. When taken down, data has to be put in order and set up by the analyst from a computer. Recorded footage will also need to be stored and edited accordingly for player profiles/ Friday Football feedback. As Senior Analyst you will be in charge of a team of analysts which will individually be taking down information. Your role is to oversee the data given to you by the analysts and to monitor their data input and video editing. This has to be a premium standard. You also have to give feedback on team progress at regular meetings.
Hourly Rates are between £8-£10 pounds an hour, 4 hours work per day, for 5 days a week.
How to Apply
If you have a passion for sports analysing and can take the initiative to ensure the delivery of a professional level standard of service. Send an expression of interest to email@example.com.
Deadline is the 31st of May
Performance Analyst with England Squash (Maternity Cover)
Based at EIS Manchester Sportcity HPC
Salary: £17,736 – £22,978 p.a.
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contract: This is a temporary contract for a minimum of 6 months covering maternity leave
The post holder will contribute to the achievement of the aims and objectives of the English Institute of Sport and England Squash through:
Primarily working to deliver world-leading PA Support to England Squash funded players and squads.
Capturing, preparing and analysing data from competitions and training to enhance coach feedback and subsequently player development.
You should have:
A qualification at degree level in sports science or a related subject specialising in the area of performance analysis.
Experience in the provision of performance analysis support to athletes and coaches to improve performance. This experience should include work with national / Professional teams and their athletes.
For more information on this role and how to apply click on the link below:
Closing Date is 10/04/2014.
CANADA BASKETBALL – Performance Analyst
- Background in Physical Education or Sport Management/Sports Marketing an asset.
- Knowledge of the Canadian sport system and the provincial and national basketball environments.
- Knowledge of Sportscode video analysis program is an asset.
- Understanding of basic project management skills and experience, particularly adhering to timelines, planning and documentation.
- Superior organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to work extra hours as required to complete tasks and available to work week nights, weekends and holidays as required.
- Ability to work under pressure; work independently, maintain tight schedules and multi-task effectively in a dynamic and service oriented team environment.
- Detail oriented with strong computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, drop box, Google docs, internet research, and ability to learn new programs and video editing software.
- Energetic, self-motivated and possessing a winning attitude.
- Organize and update TAS program materials and content.
- Train on “CAMP” online monitoring system and support the management of it.
- Aid in breaking down of video for analysis.
- Aid in advanced statistical analysis.
- As a member of the Men’s High Performance program; assist in other related tasks MHP tasks as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Volunteer Assistant Coach/Performance Analyst
The person will be responsible for assisting the head coach and staff in the areas of video analysis, performance metrics (heart rate, gps) and computer/technology . The candidate should be familiar with PC and Mac platforms, all forms of social media and have a background in media/video.
The successful candidate should have a strong soccer background as they will also become familiar with all aspects of a Division 1 ACC soccer program including match & training preparation, recruiting, and travel.
Financial opportunities will come from Camp, assisting the Director of Coaching and coaching at a local youth club as well as numerous local business proprietors in Clemson.
Please send application letter and resume to Associate Head Coach Phil Jones @ firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details on this opportunity click on the link below:
Ealing Trailfinders Performance Analysis Internship
Purpose of the internship:
- A great opportunity for an aspiring performance analyst to work in and contribute to the performance analysis provision of a professional rugby organisation.
- To provide the intern an opportunity to get experience and enhance skills
- To provide support the Ealing Trailfinders Rugby coaching staff in the analysis, filming, coding and editing of match and training footage and the collation of statistical data
- Saturday match days during the season and pre season games. Some Tuesday and Thursday evenings during pre season. Monday mornings in season (this can be flexible though)
- Filming and capturing of match and training footage
- Coding of games using Sportscode software
- Editing and distributing footage to the coaching staff
- Preparing opposition analysis
Please note this is an unpaid position. Expenses will be covered.
To apply for the position please send CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 18th April 2014
Other Job Sites
You should always keep an eye on the following.