To save you having to come back to this page all the time, why not sign up (right) to the Jobs Newsletter. Each month you will receive an email containing all the jobs for your chosen sport. Jobs will be emailed before they are placed here.
Get your free 18 page ‘Guide to Getting a Performance Analysis Job’ when you signup to the jobs newsletter.
Read the first 4 pages by clicking here
Do you want to advertise a job?
It’s free, just send the details (including a closing date) to email@example.com
Leeds Rugby 1st Team Analyst
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Head of Department in delivering successful Performance and Analysis service to Leeds Rugby
- Provide Full Live Match Day Analytical Support to Leeds Rugby Teams
- As part of the Analysis Team
- Autonomously when required
- Assist in delivery of Post and Pre-Match Analysis for both 1st Teams
- Video and Analysis of Training as/when required by coaching staff
- Team/Possession Analysis
- Individual Analysis
- Opposition Analysis Preparation
- Delivery of Statistics and identification of Key Performance Indicators
- Distribution of Analysis to coaches and players
- Occasional Specific Tasks as required by Head of Department and/or coaching staff – Statistical/Video
- Provide training and support to players/coaches of Leeds Rugby
- Assist with content creation for Media Department, Stadium Screen, Website and occasional events as directed by Head of Department
- Assist with Stadium Screen and Scoreboard operation when required
- Support Coaches and DOR in providing video/stats/any information requested to aid their decision making in recruitment
- Support Head of Department with their responsibilities as required
Closing Date: 05/06/2013
F.A: Performance Analyst Assistant
The Football Association Performance Analysis Unit, based at St Georges Park, are looking to recruit three Performance Analyst Assistants to join their expanding team. The unit has a broad remit for the Football Association, including performance analysis support for the various England representative teams, delivery of content into coach education and the provision of analytical support for visiting teams and organisations at St Georges Park.
The successful candidates, who will be employed on two year fixed contracts, will support the analysis team across this remit. Each successful candidate will be responsible for performance analysis support to select England youth, womens, disability or futsal teams, including the generation of analytical content on England performance and on future opponents. The varied work schedule will also include the completion of match analysis studies and the provision of analysis resources to support the FA coach education programme at all levels.
Closing Date: 17/05/2013
Performance Analyst Internship with Gloucester Rugby
Gloucester Rugby is seeking a Performance Analyst intern to work, predominantly with Gloucester Academy and Hartpury College under the guidance of the Head of Performance Analysis at Gloucester Rugby.
Job title: Performance Analysis Internship
Organisation: Gloucester Rugby
Salary: To be discussed at interview stage
Closing date: 19/05/2013
Contract type Contract
This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience and expertise with a leading professional rugby club.
Duties will include:
• Filming, coding and analysis of Hartpury and Gloucester Rugby Academy Games as well as training sessions
• Collating information on Gloucester Academy players and potential Academy Players, and then feed back to Head of Analysis and Academy coaches
• Creating presentations and delivering feedback to coaches and players
• Working with Hartpury and Gloucester Academy coaches and players, analysing games and training sessions
• Knowledge and understanding of performance analysis techniques acquired through relevant academic study (either studied as a module or as an academic qualification to degree standard).
• Experience of rugby union, either as a player or a coach.
• A basic knowledge of Sportscode Performance Analysis Software.
• A basic knowledge of MS Excel and formulas.
The successful applicant may be required to work any day between Monday and Sunday due to the nature of the role. The role is for one year. Benefits can be discussed at interview stage. All Gloucester and Hartpury kit will be provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a suitable individual, possibly a recent graduate, to learn from one of the country’s top Academic institutions and professional rugby clubs.
How to apply:
Applicants should email a CV and covering letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by the 19th May
To be confirmed