Do you want to advertise a Performance Analysis Job?
It’s free, just send the details, ideally in a Word Doc, (including a closing date) to Rob: email@example.com. Please note that if you wish to advertise for an Intern position you should read these guidelines first.
For recruiters wishing to advertise on GSJ global platforms, please contact +44 (0) 20 3642 0579 quoting VideoAnalyst#16 to receive preferential rates.
Rydal Penrhos – Resident Video Analysis Internship
Rydal Penrhos School is a co-educational day and boarding school located in Colwyn Bay, North Wales. The school has a rich sporting history having produced many international athletes over the years and current students compete regionally or nationally in girls’ and boys’ hockey, netball, rugby, sailing, table tennis and swimming with many others on NGB performance pathways. For the 2016 we have a vacancy for a video analysis intern and this would be an ideal opportunity for someone to gain experience in what is required to become a video analysist. This is a voluntary role, ideal for a graduate from a Coaching, Performance Analysis or Sport Science degree who would like to take their first step into working within sport or a current student on the above courses looking to fulfil a 3 month internship. Accommodation is available for the successful applicant as well as all meals during term time.
Resident Video Analysis Internship. The applicant will shadow staff to develop experience in filming matches and training in rugby, hockey and netball as well as gaining an insight in how to prepare footage for presentation by Heads of Sport or team coaches. The position will run until the end of the Autumn Term or longer should the successful applicant wish to continue in the role.
- Committed to developing and instilling excellence in young athletes.
- Motivated and self-driven to develop themselves as a performance analysis practitioner.
- A strong team player, capable of integrating their own ideas with those in a broader organisational environment.
- Capable of planning and delivering against identified goals.
- A self-manager capable of creating new ideas and implementing them.
- Embracing of School’s broad environment and approach to all-round education.
Although no experience is necessary for this post a high level of IT skills are required and a working knowledge of a performance analysis software package would be advantageous.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for the position please send a CV along with a covering letter of no more than 1 A4 page outlining your relevant experience and why you would like to undertake this voluntary, unpaid internship to Allen Boyd, Director of Sport firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications received after Friday 23rd Sept will not be considered.
1st Team Opposition Performance Analyst – Wigan Athletic
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Wigan Athletic Football Club for a 1st Team Opposition Performance Analyst based at our Euxton Training Facility.
Reporting to the Head of Performance Analysis and First Team Manager, the successful candidate will lead the oppositional analysis for the first team in all competitions.
On a day to day basis the 1st Team Opposition Performance Analysis will liaise with the Head of Analysis, First Team Manager and Coaching Staff to assess performance of the forth coming opposition in all competitions. As a key member of the pre match analysis you will be required to attend live games to provide immediate reports and analysis of the opposition.
The successful candidates will ideally possess the following:
- Substantial experience in an analysis position within a professional football environment and previous successful experience within a 1st team environment.
- A sound understanding of the tactical aspects of football.
- A proven track record of high quality oppositional analysis at 1st team level.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent presentation skills with an eye for detail.
- Ability to take large data sets and summarise
- Ability to work to strict deadlines along with a reactive approach to the continually evolving nature of professional football.
- Excellent time management and organisational
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to the management of their work.
- Working knowledge of video analysis/ editing software; SportsCode, ProZone, Scout7/ isf, Sony Vegas
- Possess a Full Driving Licence.
The nature of the role demands a high level of flexibility outside normal working hours along with total confidentiality that is expected within a commercially sensitive environment.
In return we offer the opportunity to be heavily involved in the performance analysis and tactical preparations for forthcoming matches at an elite football club.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Sunday 28th August 2016
To apply for this position please visit http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/club/Employment.aspx and click on the job information to access the online application form.
Wigan Athletic Football Club is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment and its employment policies for recruitment are designed to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender re-assignment, marital status, religion or belief or sexual orientation.
Head of Academy Performance Analysis – Sheffield Wednesday
Location; SWFC Training ground
Contract type; Full Time
Closing date; 26.08.16
Interview date; week commencing 01.09.16
Equal opportunities; Sheffield Wednesday FC Academy is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no job applicant, employee, or worker is discriminated against on the grounds of a ‘protected characteristic’.
The following are protected characteristics:
- Gender reassignment
- Marriage and civil partnership
- Pregnancy and maternity
- Race (including colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin)
- Religion or belief
- Sexual orientation
Job Description; Head of Performance Analysis will be responsible for providing performance analysis support to the Academy and managing the capture of game data through the use of video throughout the various phases at SWFC Academy. The games and training will be analysed by using the Match Analysis software to assist in the development of all Academy players. Match analysis will be an integrated approach to the Technical Curriculum and will give the coach feedback on player development, which can be reordered on their Individual Player Profile. The Head of Performance Analysis will lead the analysis process throughout the academy and will feedback to the Head of Coaching/ Lead Phase Managers across the Performance Pathway and the SMT (Senior Management Team).
The key responsibilities of this position are:
- The administration and delivery of a comprehensive Analysis service.
- Work closely with all academy coaches and scouting departments to develop and monitor specific technical benchmarks for comparative analysis.
- Attend all matches and produce regular feedback reports adhering to the criteria outlined by Sheffield Wednesday FC Academy
- Apply numerical values to abilities and skills using technical definitions
- Work with and manage staff to collect information on fixtures across all age groups
The successful candidate should possess:
- A B.Sc. (Hons) degree in sports science, performance analysis or a similarly related degree with a minimum 2:1 classification.
- Relevant vocational qualifications (UEFA B) and experience that provide an understanding of the technical and tactical demands of Professional football
- Formal training in research methods Experience of working in a professional football club
- Expert Knowledge of the registration of player’s process with the EFL, Premier League and The FA.
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work with total discretion
- Experience in using performance analysis systems and software Be computer literate, familiar with Microsoft office or similar packages
- Ability to work on own initiative, unsupervised and as an effective team member
- Management of other staff within your remit
- Management and experience of PMA
- The ability to make sound decisions in a timely manner and practical approach to problem solving
- A willingness to work flexible hours in accordance with the demands of the role
- Full driving license
- A commitment to driving forwards continuous improvement in their working environment
- Sound personal qualities such as communication skills, the ability to work in a team environment, self-motivation, enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure
How to apply; Sheffield Wednesday FC Academy has introduced positive action measures aimed at tackling the under-representation of coaches and managers from Black, Asian and Minority Ethic (BAME) backgrounds. Please state CLEARLY the Job role you are applying for on the application.
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria Send for your application form, by contacting; email@example.com .
Assistant Academy Performance Analyst – Huddersfield Town
Position and reporting line: Reports directly to the Head of Academy Analysis
No of direct reports: 1
Remuneration: Dependent on Experience
Internal – Academy Manager, Head of Academy Analysis, Coaching Staff, Players, Multidisciplinary Staff & Analysis Work Placement Students
External – Performance Analysts from opposition clubs and parents
Purpose of role: Assist the Head of Academy Analysis in the delivery of academy performance analysis increasing provision across the younger ages and informing the coaching process
- Contact clubs to arrange provision of opposition footage
- Provide opportunity for the Coaching Staff and Academy Manager to watch & analyse upcoming opponents
- Provide detailed keynote presentation outlining opposition style of play / game plan etc.
- Use ‘Endzone Video System 25’ to film and use a Huddersfield Town Academy template to live code key events
- Work to time deadlines to deliver analytical support to the Head of Academy Analysis
- Code match statistics, and produce a post match report for Coaching Staff
- Produce post-match document encompassing statistics, playing philosophy clips and key themes and any other review material coaches request
- Deliver reports/data to the Coach and Academy Manager as requested
- Code player clips, export them and upload all onto PMA
- Code individual player statistics & maintain individual player databases
- Track squad utilisation & goals analysis over the course of a season
- All databases compiled from resulting performances will be updated in a presentable way within an appropriate timeframe
- Assist with an end of season SWOT analysis and department review
- Assist the Head of Academy Analysis to provide video feedback on potential signings to the recruitment team
- Assist the Head of Academy Analysis to source video footage in the recruitment of players
- Flag up any players from opposition who delivered an exceptional performance to the Chief Scout
- Undertake 5 hours of CPD to stay relevant with current/emerging performance analysis trends
- Spend time reviewing First Team work flows and applying ideas into personal practice
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team. Provide video supports to Sports Science, Psychology and Medical when requested
- Travelling away with the playing squad will be expected, as well as antisocial working hours including evening and weekend.
- Be trustworthy and adhere to clubs code of conduct and ethics
- Set high standards for self and others and be dissatisfied with average performance
- Maintain the highest standards of quality assurance and evidence based practice, while remaining innovative and creative
- Undergraduate degree in Performance Analysis, Sport & Exercise Science or related subject
- Experience in Performance Analysis
- Familiar with Apple Macbook software & SportsCode Gamebreaker
Brackley Town FC – Performance Analyst
Brackley Town F.C. first team are currently looking to recruit a performance analyst to provide match analysis to support the coaching provision at the club. This is a voluntary position however a match fee of £50 will be paid to cover the cost of expenses. The role will involve filming and coding all first team home and away matches (Saturdays and some Tuesdays). The candidate will be required to provide post game analysis to assist in the coaching process.
- Essential Criteria:
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in coaching science, performance analysis or related subject.
- Experience using performance analysis software and working with sports teams
- A good knowledge of football.
- A detailed understanding of video file formats and conversion tools
- Good competency using Microsoft office package (Excel, Powerpoint & word).
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively.
- Reliable, punctual and committed.
If you are interested in the post please send a CV and a covering letter outlining why you suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 12th August.
Oldham Athletic Football Club – Academy Team Performance Analyst Intern (Voluntary)
Oldham Athletic FC are looking to take on an enthusiastic & motivated intern to work within their Academy performance analysis department throughout the 2016/17 Season. This is a voluntary position, ideally suited to someone studying or studied a Sports Science/Coaching related degree, and has an ambition to work in performance analysis in the future. The successful applicant will work alongside and report to the club’s Head of Coaching Simon Cooper, and will gain valuable knowledge & experience of working within a professional football environment.
- Assist in the delivery of any pre match analysis to the U18s management staff
- Attend and film all Youth Team/Academy home games
- Provide post match analysis support to all Youth Team/Academy players through statistical reports and individual player clips
- Manage and maintain statistical and video databases
- Any other tasks as required
- Enthusiasm to develop and learn from experienced members of staff
- Highly motivated to work within professional sport
- Have a good knowledge of football and have experience of providing performance analysis to athletes, preferably within team sports
- Familiar with Apple Macbook, SportsCode Gamebreaker, Wyscout (desirable, not essential) Microsoft Excel, and confident in the use of other desktop productivityprogrammes
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate or postgraduate study within a relevant subject area, whilst looking to gain further experience alongside or following study
- Available to work unsociable hours (Weekends, Bank Holidays)
Applications: Please send a CV and Cover Letter to; simon.cooper@oldhamathletic.
Start Dates: As soon as the successful applicant can start
Nottingham Forest – Performance Analyst
First Team F/T Internship
Start Date: As soon as possible
End Date: End of season (mid May)
Salary: Expenses only (1,500£ for the season)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Nottingham Forest to join the First Team Performance Analysis department on a year placement for the 2016/17 season. The role will primarily consist of training analysis as well as filming both home & away matches. The role will also include some pre and post-match analysis duties. The chosen applicant will gain valuable experience to develop as an analyst within an elite performance environment.
Main duties will include:
- The filming, archiving and analysis of all training sessions, for use in technical and tactical feedback sessions.
- The filming of all home and away matches
- Assistance with the production of pre- and post-match reports and analysis.
- Assistance in building up this season’s KPI/trends database through the use of OPTA performance data.
The successful candidate will:
- Be in the process of completing an undergraduate degree in Sports Science or other related discipline.
- Able to commit to the year placement on a full-time basis.
- Possess a good understanding of football, and a strong interest to work within this environment.
- The ability to communicate and work closely with all departments at Nottingham Forest FC. (Technical, Sport Science and Medicine)
- A strong work ethic and proactive approach to all assigned duties.
- Ideally have previous experience of working at a professional football club.
- Ideally already possess a working knowledge of video analysis/editing software such as SportsCode/Finalcut.
Should you wish to apply, please forward a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 18th of August 2016
Welsh Football Trust – Performance Analysis Officer
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Contractual Status: Permanent – subject to probationary period
Salary: £18,000 – £23,000 dependent on relevant experience (plus benefits)
Closing Date: 9am on Monday 15 August 2016
We are looking for an individual with the necessary experience, enthusiasm and commitment to make a positive addition to the analysis of football throughout Wales, with a requirement for some UK and international travel too. This full-time post will be based at the National Football Development Centre in Newport.The Trust’s performance analysis department provides an analysis support service to the player development and coach education programmes, as well as analysis support to the Football Association of Wales (FAW) National Squads.The Welsh Football Trust is the body responsible for football development in Wales. Our purpose is to promote, develop and protect the game of football in Wales and our mission is to grow the game and raise the standards across all levels and all abilities.
The successful candidate – who will be based at the National Football Development Centre in Newport – will work across all programmes, as directed by the Performance Analysis Manager. This includes
- Providing on-camp analysis support to the FAW national squads;
- Coding and maintaining databases of FAW national squad matches;
- Preparing video presentations for use on squad camps;
- Developing contemporary resources for inclusion in training and education programmes for coaches and players;
- Providing analysis support for on-course practical delivery by candidates on the UEFA A Licence and B Intensive coach education courses.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced officer to help progress the department following the recent success at Euro 2016.
- Undergraduate degree in Performance Analysis, Sport & Exercise Science or related subject;
- Demonstrable experience in providing performance analysis support in football;
- Previous experience of utilising Sportscode and/or similar analysis software;
- Comprehensive understanding of video analysis technology and software applications;
- Good understanding of contemporary coaching practice;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Modern and innovative working practices;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to be self-directed and work on own initiative;
- Appropriate IT competencies;
- Good written and presentation skills;
- Willingness and availability to work unsociable hours and travel extensively;
- Full, clean driving licence and access to own vehicle with business use insurance.
An application form and full job description can be downloaded from the Welsh Football Trust website http://welshfootballtrust.org.uk/Careers.ink
For further information regarding the post please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We value the diversity of our workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Deadline for applications
Completed applications should be emailed to Paul Tanner email@example.com by 9am on Monday 15 August 2016.
The initial assessment could be carried out on one of the following dates:
U17s Friendly Home: 21 – 25 August
U19s Friendly Home: 1 – 6 September
U17s Qualifiers Away: 13 – 24 September
Please indicate your availability for all three when submitting your application; in the event that you are unable to attend one or more of these, this does not prevent you from being considered for the role.
Welsh Football Trust, Dragon Park, Newport International Sports Village, Newport, NP19 4RA
T: 01633 282911 E: firstname.lastname@example.org www.welshfootballtrust.org.uk
The Welsh Football Trust is committed to protecting children and vulnerable adults and follows the recruitment guidelines of the FAW’s Welfare Policy. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure before their appointment is confirmed.
This post is supported by:
The Football Association of Wales
Video Scout – Southampton FC
Be part of our journey…
Permanent, Full time
Up to £26,250 depending on experience.
Southampton Football Club is a Premier League club competing at the highest level of professional football with a culture which promotes respect, unity, accountability, creativity and aspiration – this is The Southampton Way.
We look for people with integrity, compassion and support for those around them; people who take pride in what they do with an honest approach, who embrace a challenge while also being accountable for their decisions; people who have the energy and passion to bring an innovative approach to their role and strive to be different from the rest; people with the aspiration to lead the way and become an example to others.
At Southampton Football Club you’ll be given the platform to work in a vibrant, intelligent and challenging work environment with the potential to develop and become the best at what you do.
We don’t stand still, we are constantly moving forward.
What is the role?
This is an exciting new role within the Scouting, Recruitment and Analysis department of Southampton Football Club. Under the direction of a Senior Recruitment Coordinator this role will focus on supporting the identification and recruitment of players in line with the philosophy, strategy and structure of Southampton Football Club both at Senior and Academy level. There will be a particular focus on the identification of players using the extensive video footage available to the Club.
Responsibilities of this role include compiling and collating reports using an interactive online database, presenting on specific targets to senior members of the department and at Academy meetings and on occasions attending live matches in the UK and Europe to follow up on any players identified by video scouting.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who have experience of working with video footage in an elite level football environment. You must be familiar with the use of Scout7/iSF, WyScout and Xeatre. A creative flair for presentations would be advantageous as well.
The competencies which are required include:
• Has experience in an elite level football environment, with experience of working with Video footage for scouting and recruitment purposes.
• Experience within an elite level football environment with experience of Senior and Academy football.
Qualifications (incl. certifications) Desirable
• Related Sports Degree
• Competence in the use of Scout7/iSF.
• Experience in analytical tools such as WyScout and Xeatre.
• IT literate.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills and communication skills with individuals and groups.
• Excellent written skills.
• A proactive attitude, desire to learn and improve.
• Highly organised and able to take instructions and act upon them.
• A clear focus on the quality and accuracy of the work produced.
• Creative presentation skills and experience of presentation.
• Skills with both windows and mac operating systems.
• An ability to communicate in multiple languages.
• Experience using video editing software such as Sportscode and Final Cut.
What do you get in return?
If you are successful you can look forward to a healthy benefits package;
• A salary of up to £26,250 depending on experience.
• Two Season Tickets.
• 22 day’s holiday per year, increasing to 25 days after one full football season.
• Life Assurance Cover of 2x salary.
• Contributory Pension Scheme.
• Incentivised Private Medical Insurance Scheme.
• Child Care Vouchers.
• Free onsite parking.
• Discounted Southampton Football Club merchandise.
Please be aware that a criminal disclosure and identity check will be carried out for this opportunity.
If you are keen to undertake a new exciting challenge, please click on the apply button.
The closing date for applications is 7 August 2016.
Video Scout Ref: OLR11406
Southampton Football Club recognises that the safety and protection of those children and young people in day to day contact with the Club is paramount. The Company is committed to creating a safe culture for all.
Southampton Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Blackpool FC U18’s Assistant Analyst & Academy Performance Analysis Internship.
Blackpool FC are currently looking to recruit aspiring performance analysts to assist their academy teams with the recording and analysis of their games on Sundays. The role will be voluntary and based at Myerscough College.
This position would be ideal for an undergraduate in a related degree, enthusiastic about football and looking to build a career in performance analysis. The internship will give successful candidates the opportunity to work within a professional environment and develop their analytical skills. The position also requires maintaining the organisation of the video library on the file sharing platform.
- Full valid driving license – expenses to be discussed at interview.
- Undergrad or postgrad in a related field.
- Have a good understanding of football.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Access to a camera and tripod.
- Be available to record and analyse games on Sundays.
- Motivated and determined to develop a career in performance analysis.
- Reliable with excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience in a football environment.
- Be willing to work unsociable hours.
- Experience using a camera and tripod.
- Midweek and/or Saturday availability.
Remuneration: To be discussed at Interview
Close Date: 14/8/16
Interview Date: Week commencing 15/8/16
How to apply: Send a copy of your CV and cover letter to Lewis Watterson (Head of Academy Performance Analysis). Email address: email@example.com
England Sevens Performance Analyst – PGIR
Delivering a broad scope of performance analysis services to the Men’s England Sevens Team the post holder will work closely with the England Sevens Coaching and Management team to provide a world leading service to the RFU.
Responsible for the analysis strategy and delivery, the post holder will utilise a variety of hardware and software tools to provide pertinent information to help enhance the coaching process. He / She will work closely with both the coaching and performance teams to help improve performance through the use of objective data and feedback.
The post-holder must have a track record of working successfully as part of a wider support team, and have the ability and aptitude to work autonomously when required. He / She will have experience of working with professional coaches and sports science support staff and be confident working across a range of areas such as (but not limited to):
- Data and Video capture
- Coding and Feedback
- Manipulation of large data sets
- Report design and dissemination methods
- Collection, Integration and Manipulation of large data sets
- Presentation tools to enhance feedback and learning
- Online database platforms and dissemination tools
In addition to this the post holder will have experience (2 years minimum) in a professional / elite rugby environment and have a sound understanding of the game.
This role is fully embedded with the England Sevens team and as such requires a commitment to travel to all training camps and international competitions.
The post-holder will operate under a matrix management system reporting to the England Sevens Head Coach as an operational head and a Senior Analyst at PGIR as functional head.
Closing Date: 10th August
Data Collection Analyst – PGIR
Job Overview: To provide Performance Analysis support to the Elite Rugby department, as part of dedicated team of support analysts (for a period of 9-10 months, August 2016 to May 2017)
Role and Responsibilities:
- The placement will work under the guidance of a team of leading Performance Analysts.
- Working on average 15 hours a week, supporting England’s Elite rugby teams.
- You will be trained in the Performance Analysis processes required for the role and the data gathered will help support the England Team Analysts in their roles throughout the year
- Work will be predominantly office based. Placements will involve the coding of domestic competitions with reference to both team and individual performances
- You will assist the Performance Analysts in the development and delivery of resources.
- You will assist in the maintenance of a central database of video and data files.
- There may be other tasks on behalf of other departments as resources allow, as well as continual professional development opportunities as appropriate.
- A degree (or working towards) in Sports Science or related subject
- Experience of, or exposure to Performance Analysis is required.
- Must have an good understanding of Rugby Union and the associated laws
- Experience of Sportscode and/or other analysis software would be desirable
- High personal standards of appearance
- Trustworthy, with ability to effectively work autonomously
- Good communication skills
- A good team member
- The ability and willingness to take on other roles when required
- Excellent personal time management
- Strong commitment to continuing professional development
Personal circumstances must allow the candidate to work extended hours, evenings and weekends for the duration of the placement.
Interview date: TBC
Start date: August 2016
Location: Bradford on Avon (to be reviewed following successful training period)
Remuneration: Circa £8 – 10 per hour.
Holiday: 21 days per annum (pro-rata for contract term)
Hours: Circa 15 Hours Per Week
Probation: 3 months
PGIR Limited is an equal opportunities employer and in line with our policies, we aim to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.
To apply for this position, please email a covering letter and CV to Emma Heybourne firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5 August 2016.
Interviews will be help w/c 8 August 2016.
Doncaster Knights – Assistant to Lead Analyst
Hours: Part Time
Term: Immediate Start – June 2017
Salary: Work Placement (Some expenses paid)
Location: Castle Park Stadium, Doncaster and other locations within the United Kingdom as required.
Job description: To assist the Lead Performance Analyst and the Doncaster Knights Professional staff/squad in the Greene King IPA Championship and British and Irish Cup by:
- Providing pre-game analysis on each weeks opposition, coding previous games for player and coach perusal. Then in conjunction with coaching staff, producing opposition previews/statistics for feedback in team meetings.
- Assist in Live Coding and providing feedback during all 1st team fixtures, providing a coded timeline with multiple video angles to coaching staff.
- Post-Game analysis of individual and specific areas of team play in line with KPI’s as defined by the Coaching Staff.
- Post-Game review analysis to be completed in conjunction with coaching staff for team feedback.
- Filming and coding of some team and units training sessions.
- Assisting in the operation of GPS equipment providing statistical feedback to support S&C and Medical Staff when required.
- Supplying video evidence of injury incidents to medical staff.
- Maintaining and updating a database of all statistics and video in the Performance Analysis suite at Castle Park.
- Any other duties as agreed with the DOR.
- Detailed knowledge of Rugby Union.
- Successfully completed, or currently attaining an Undergraduate Sport Science/Performance Analysis related degree.
- Undertaken training in the field of performance analysis either within a degree programme, or external course.
- Knowledge and experience in using SportsCode analysis software.
- A broad understanding of Microsoft Office, Apple iWork and IBM SPSS software.
- Strong understanding of Video file formats and conversion tools.
- Previous experience in the use of GPS equipment.
- Coaching/Science related subject.
- Completed RFU coaching/refereeing certificates and CPD.
- Previous experience within performance analysis in a team environment.
To apply, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com the closing date for applications is Friday 29th July, applicants will only be contacted if successful in gaining an interview.
Milton Keynes Dons – Volunteer Academy Performance Analysts
Milton Keynes Dons Football Club is looking for volunteers to work within the academy performance analysis department for the 2016/17 season.
The position will be based at our training ground Woughton on the Green, Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will ideally be available for work on either the Saturday or Sunday mornings and one weekday.
Duties and Roles:
- To provide analysis support to the Youth Development and Foundation Phase (u9-u16)
- To film the matches on a Saturday morning or Sunday morning
- Code the matches using SportsCode software in order to provide feedback for the younger age groups relating to their focus topics
- Maintain a database of clips on individuals players and team focus topics in order to help build our philosophy database.
- The applicant will currently be undertaking a undergraduate or postgraduate sport science degree
- Knowledge of SportsCode Elite Review/Gamebreaker software, although training will be given.
- Computer literate ideally on Apple Mac software
- A passion to develop a career in Performance Analysis
- Previous experience in football would be desirable
- A hardworking and trustworthy personality
- Committed for the whole 2016/17 season
- Live within a commutable distance to Milton Keynes
The successful applicants will gain valuable experience working within a professional academy and have the chance to apply their current academic knowledge within an applied setting.
If interested please log on to www.stadiummk.com/careers and fill out an application form.
Closing Date – 19th August 2016