Do you want to advertise a Performance Analysis Job?
It’s free, just send the details, ideally in a Word Doc, (including a closing date) to Rob: email@example.com. Please note that if you wish to advertise for an Intern position you should read these guidelines first.
For recruiters wishing to advertise on GSJ global platforms, please contact +44 (0) 20 3642 0579 quoting VideoAnalyst#16 to receive preferential rates.
Sport Scientist of the YSC / Philadelphia Union Youth Development Program
The Sport Scientist of the YSC / Philadelphia Union Youth Development Program shall provide his services and duties to the Philadelphia Union and YSC on a full time, twelve (12) month per year basis. In this capacity, Employee shall have the following duties and render the following skilled services:
- Implementing the Philadelphia Union’s athlete monitoring principles (as Directed by Bill Knowles, Garrison Draper, and staff) to all Philadelphia Union Academy teams. This includes GPS Tracking, Player Testing and Assessments, Training Program design, nutrition planning, travelling planning, recovery protocol implementation, as well as many other duties. With a major goal of the position being aiding in the development of Player Performance Profiles.
- Employee duties will involve coaching and/or assisting with YSC Programs, such as teaching or helping at YSC Academy (“the school”), and other programs.
- Employee duties will involve coaching and/or assisting with the Philadelphia Union first team and reserve team as directed by the Manager of the Philadelphia Union (currently Jim Curtin).
- This position will require you to travel with teams to ALL away matches and tournaments.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Philadelphia Union and/or YSC may assign Employee to a different (but not demeaning) position within Philadelphia Union’s and/or YSC’s soccer operations at any time upon written notice; provided, that (i) such position shall be commensurate with Employee’s skill set and experience and (ii) Employee shall still be entitled to the Base Salary Amount set forth above
Coventry City Football Club Academy Match Analyst
Coventry City Football Club is looking to recruit a self-motivated, committed, confident and knowledgeable individual to join the Sports Science and Medicine Department in the position of Academy Match Analyst. The role of Academy Match Analyst is fundamental to the long-term vision and philosophy of Coventry City Football Club by effectively facilitating the development of all players aged 9-18. The role will involve filming and coding games, providing player clips and presentations for individuals and groups.
The Match Analyst will be employed on a full-time basis and will manage the process for all age groups from 9-18 on all Match Analysis services across the Player Performance Pathway. The role of Academy Match Analyst will further enhance the Academy structure in line with Staff and Player development requirements.
All applicants should have the following qualifications:
- A qualification at Degree level (or equivalent) in Sport Science or related discipline specialising in the area of Match Analysis or
- Experience of working in Match Analysis within a professional football Club.
All applicants would benefit from the following:
- Experience in the provision of Performance Analysis support to athletes and coaches to improve performance, specifically team sports.
- Knowledge of various types of Performance Analysis
Please send CV and Resume to
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 2nd December
Recruitment Analyst (Domestic) Brighton & Hove
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing club which has recently been awarded ‘the best football club to work for’ at the Football Business Awards 2015.
Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club is now offering a unique opportunity for a Recruitment Analyst (Domestic) to join our well-established performance analysis team for the current football season.
This role will involve ensuring the analysis needs of the player recruitment process are met. The successful candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating domestic regional scouts alongside senior scouting managers, ensuring a comprehensive database on domestic players is maintained and continually updated.
We are looking for a proactive and organised individual to join our dedicated team of performance analysts. Candidates must have a related undergraduate sport science degree and experience of performance or recruitment analysis in a professional football environment.
Successful candidates will possess strong and creative IT skills to include video-editing and a high level of competence using Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Candidates must also possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Successful candidates will have good knowledge and experience of using Sportscode software and comprehensive data sets. Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be flexible with regards to working hours and must hold a high level of confidentiality.
This is a permanent role and will be required to start immediately. This role will be primarily based our state of the art training facility, the American Express Elite Football Performance Centre, in Lancing and may be required to attend the American Express Community Stadium in Brighton.
Are you passionate about working in football and want to read more? To download the Job Description and Person Specification, please visit our website at: http://www.seagulls.co.uk/club/jobs/
If you think you work calmly under pressure whilst delivery high quality work, please email a completed Equal Opportunities form, your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . To download the Equal Opportunities monitoring form, please visit our website as stated above.
Closing date for Applications: 5.00pm on Sunday 29th November 2015.
BHAFC / AITC are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Manchester United – Junior Performance Analyst
Manchester United – Performance Analyst (U21 Development Squad)
applied sports context.Through vocational qualifications and experience candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge of the technical and tactical demands of professional football. Applicants should also be in possession of a sport science degree and have completed specific performance analysis training. Familiarity with existing performance analysis software, Microsoft office or similar packages, is essential.Due to this post being in regulated activity, the potential employee will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check at the appropriate level. It is a criminal offence for a barred person to attempt to engage with vulnerable groups.
Brooksby Melton College
Academy Performance Analysis Internship
Closing Date: Friday 27th November 2015 – 4pm
Location: Brooksby Melton College, Brooksby Campus
Contract Type: Part-time voluntary internship
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work on a voluntary basis as part of a newly established Performance Analysis department within Mansfield Town FC’s Academy for the remainder of the 2015/16 season. The purpose of the role is to provide analysis support to Mansfield Town FC’s Academy squads who are based in the new £3 million sports facility at Brooksby Melton College (Leicestershire).
This opportunity is designed to existing sport students who have a passion and interest in performance analysis to gain invaluable industry experience filming, coding, and analysing game footage to consequently enhance their employability upon leaving internship.
You must be available to work Saturdays and Mondays, and when possible one additional day of your choosing. You must be willing to travel with the team to away fixtures.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Film all U18s fixtures (home and away).
- Code all fixtures using SportsCode Pro.
- Collate and analyse performance data across the course of the season.
- Edit and distribute video analysis to coaches and players.
- Set-up and help maintain the department’s filming equipment (SportsAV SportsMast and SportsCam Pro). Full training will be provided.
Knowledge and Skills
- Committed with a strong desire to learn and improve their existing knowledge and skills.
- Trustworthy and reliable personality.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Knowledge of the aforementioned technologies and the football industry is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Nathan Cobb at: email@example.com.
Performance Analyst – Part Time – Hertfordshire Mavericks
Hertfordshire Mavericks is a successful National Netball Club who have reached the final of the Netball Superleague 7 times and won the competition twice. It has a focus on developing players and we are seeking to recruit a Performance Analyst who is a high achiever and has the desire to succeed in helping the players in Hertfordshire Mavericks to progress their understanding of the game.
Job Title Performance Analyst – Part Time
Organisation: Mavericks Netball Ltd
- Away matches filming
- Home matches filming
- Coding ( 2 hours) and PA Squad Session (1 hour) – for 20 weeks.
To be discussed more fully on application.
- Training and Home matches take place at the Hertfordshire Sports Village, de Havilland Campus, University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield.
- The squad PA session is on a Tuesday evening (6.30pm-7.45pm ),
- Away match locations as detailed below
Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Senior Head Coach you will be responsible:
- To film 8 home and 7 away matches between January – May 2016 and upload all home games, and away game within 48 hours of the end of the match onto the NSL platform.
- To code filming of matches and liaise closely with the Head Coach on specific focus’ and to upload XML file containing defined codes of the games for the NSL platform.
- To identify individual clips on players as directed by the Head Coach
- To film players in training for direct (or delayed) feedback as directed by the Head Coach
- The match commitments are as follows:
a) The pre season training match is at home on the 16th January .
b) Home matches are normally played on a Saturday or a Monday evening (if a TV Live game). The home dates are: 6th Feb, 27th Feb, 7th March ,26th March, 4th April, 16th April, 23rd April.
c) The away matches will be in Birmingham, Newcastle, Leeds, Bath, London (Copperbox), Loughborough, and Manchester, on the following dates in 2016: 30 Jan; 8 Feb; 20 Feb; 29 Feb; 5 Mar; 28 Mar; 2 Apr – transport to away matches provided
d) Semi Finals and Finals are: 30th April and the 7th May.
Hertfordshire Mavericks are involved in a PA Project organised by England Netball that enables the club to access :
a) a 5 month licence for sportscode pro,
b) a Code window and relevant guidelines/definitions
c) a NSL platform for uploading and downloading games
There is a commitment to attend a training event for all club analysts on : Tuesday 5th January 7pm – 9pm at Surrey Sports Park or Thursday 7th January 7pm – 9pm at Leeds Beckett led by England Netball where the analysts will be given the licence and understand the defined coding the NGB require
How to apply
Please provide a CV relevant for the role and a named referee with contact details to:
For any further details and an informal discussion please contact Maggie Jackson 07966019927
Closing Date1 December 2015
By phone : December 4th or 7th 2015 by mutual arrangement
Other Job Sites
You should always keep an eye on the following.