Do you want to advertise a Performance Analysis Job?
If you are looking for a Performance Analysis role – I really recommend you check out this 3 minute Presentation.
Watford FC – First Team Analyst
Location: Watford FC Training Ground, London Colney
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing Date: 27th November 2014
An exciting opportunity has become available at Watford Football Club. We are looking to recruit a First Team Analyst who will join a very busy team within the football department based at the clubs training ground in London Colney. The successful candidate will provide a performance analyst function to the Watford FC first team as required by the coaching staff and management team of the club. This role will include working all first team games, home and away, including overnight stays when necessary.
- Film and provide analysis for all first team games, friendlies and training sessions as requested by the coaching staff.
- Code all first team matches and provide post-match statistical reports.
- Produce reports on upcoming opposition as well as a prematch video presentation.
- Ad hoc duties as requested by the head coach, management team or other members of the football staff.
- BSc degree in a Performance Analysis-related field.
- 2 years experience in working in a sporting performance analysis role.
- Experience of using analysis systems (SportsCode, Prozone etc) and video editing software (Final Cut Pro, iMovie etc).
- Experience of working to deadlines, in a highly pressurised environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly computer literate.
- Organised with excellent time management skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate concisely, assertively and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Comfortable with report writing and dealing with large sets of data.
- The ability to work effectively under own initiative and also as a member of a team.
- Reactive with excellent problem solving skills.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role via email to Gayle Clarke at email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Thursday 27th November 4.00p.m with interviews taking place on Wednesday 3rd December 2014.
Watford Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Doncaster Rovers FC – First Team Performance Analyst
Doncaster Rovers Football Club is currently looking for a full time First Team Performance Analyst. The successful candidate will work closely with the first team manager and coaching staff on a day-to-day basis to assess performance of opposition and Doncaster Rovers. As a key member of the first team staff you will be required to attend all home and away fixtures including overnight stays.
- Pre, Live and Post Match Analysis of all first team fixtures.
- Post match statistical reports on all Doncaster first team games.
- Produce statistical reports and video meetings on future opposition.
- Filming of training and matches (1st team and u21s) when required.
- Produce montage videos when required.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- 2 years experience in an analysis position within a professional football environment.
- Undergraduate Degree within the Performance Analysis field (a Post Graduate Degree is desirable).
- Excellent understanding of football.
- Competent with all analysis software’s i.e ProZone, Sportscode Gamebreaker etc.
- Ability to take large data sets and summarise concisely.
- Excellent communication skills and time management.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
If this position is of interest to you and you wish to be considered for the position; send your CV, covering letter and your salary expectations;
Salary: dependent upon experience
Closing Date: Friday 14th November 2014
Interview Date: Week Commencing 17th November 2014
Start Date: End of November 2014
Sutton Coldfield Town 1st Team Video Analyst:,
Salary: Voluntary (Possible Payed in the Future)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Sutton Coldfield Town Football Club, West Midlands based club who play in the Evo-Stik First Division (Step 4) are now looking to bring in a Video Analyst to support the current Head Analyst working with 1st team for the 2014/15 season.
Although the position is voluntary it is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to gain a lot of experience working with a semi-professional football club and to enable career progression.
· You will need to be available for both Home & Away 1st Team Match days (Saturdays & Some Tuesday Nights)
· You will be required to attend one training session a week (If possible)
· Video ALL Matches (Home & Away) & Some Training sessions (Depends on the Manager/Coach)
· Keep a record of Player Match Stats
· Support Head of Performance Analyst
Candidate Must be:
· Reliable and available for the days required
· Serious about working in Performance Analysing
· Looking for Experience & Maybe a Placement
· Live Locally
· Full UK drivers licence
How to Apply:
Please send a CV and Covering Letter explaining why you would like the role of Video Analyst; firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: ASAP
3 Voluntary Video Analyst Roles at Southend United Football Club
Southend United Football Club is currently offering three voluntary positions providing video analysis to the academy groups for the 2014/2015 Season. The successful candidates will be working closely with the Head of Analysis for the Club, Coaches and Players within the Academy (9-15) age groups. This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience in match analysis and insights into coaching at a professional football environment.
- The filming of Academy matches on Saturday or Sunday mornings.
- The production of statistical performance reports.
- Working with coaches to prepare and aid in the delivery of feedback sessions and team meetings.
- Have, or be in the process of, undertaking an Undergraduate Degree in Sports Science or alternative subjects.
- Own, or have access to a Laptop.
- Be available every Saturday or Sunday for Fixtures.
- A good understanding of football.
- Competent using Microsoft Office and Excel
- The ability to work using own initiative.
- Strong communication and time-keeping skills.
An enhanced CRB check will be completed
Position Start: November 2014
Interview Dates: Week Commencing 27/10/14
TOCA Sports – Vantage Point – Reseller/Distributor
TOCA Sports is Ireland’s leading Sports Technology company. In recent months we have developed and manufactured a new Portable Video Tower called Vantage Point. Vantage Point is the most cost effective and easy to use portable video tower on the market today. We have had great success since the product launched this year and as sales continue to grow in both Ireland and the UK we are now looking for resellers throughout Europe.
If you currently have a business selling equipment to sports teams or are interested in becoming a distributor/reseller of Vantage Point we would love to hear from you. The role is commission only and the rates will be discussed with interested parties. For more details on the product you can check out the website www.vantagepoint.tocasports.com
If you are interested in discussing becoming a distributor/reseller please contact Stephen – outlining any experience you have in the field and why you (or your company) would be a suitable local representative for Vantage Point in your country. At this time we are only looking for interested parties from outside the UK & Ireland.
Other Job Sites
You should always keep an eye on the following.Follow