Do you want to advertise a Performance Analysis Job?
If you are looking for a Performance Analysis role – I really recommend you check out this 3 minute Presentation.
London Irish Academy Performance Analyst.
Salary: Paid Internship
Location: Sunbury, London
Closing date: 29/4/15
Contract type: Full time
- Provide performance analysis to academy players.
- To assist the coaches in the development and delivery of seminars and presentations.
- Run the Academy Facebook and Twitter sites. Utilising social media to communicate with the Academy players.
- The role will consist of Filming, editing/coding all Academy games including loan club matches and will be field and office based.
- A degree (or working towards) in Sports Science or related subject
- Sportscode experience required- ability to capture, code and film.
- Knowledge of rugby union.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and maintain/strengthen relationships with academy stakeholders.
- Strong commitment to continuing professional development with the ability to innovate and develop upon current work flows.
- Personal circumstances must allow the candidate to work extended hours, evenings and weekends as required.
How to apply:
Send CV and covering letter to Nick Kennedy- londonirish.academy@
Interview dates: To be confirmed.
Football Watcher – Football RADAR – London
Are you a true football nerd with great academic results? Do you want to get experience working with the most advanced method for football analysis? Then this could be your dream job!
Football Radar is specialised in providing analysis and forecasts of football. We are based in London, fast growing and currently 130 people work here.
A mix between a football scout and scientist
The job as a Football Analyst has many similarities to that of a “scout” because the aim is to be able to measure the team and its players’ performance. However, with us you will follow a framework for setting performance indicators so you day to day job will have more similarities to that of a “scientist”. The assessments you produce will need to be logged in a consistent and systematic way, where the output of the work is then fed into statistical models in order to calculate the overall level of performance of the team.
This job is not your typical job working in football – hence there are probably other jobs that will suit you better if you are attracted by the club atmosphere and stadium excitement. With us you will be working solely on the analytical side of football. Our office resembles a research lab where people here are more excited about getting down and dirty with their research, than having their photo taken with famous players.
We are confident that our assessments football is without comparison, so if you become part of the team at Football Radar you will be part of the most advanced analytical centre in the football industry!
LONDON SCOTTISH PERFORMANCE – PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS PLACEMENT VACANCY 2015-16
London Scottish is pleased to offer x3 full-time / part-time work-based placements within the Rugby Department assisting with the Performance Analysis and Rugby staff for the full 2015-16 season. This placement is unpaid (limited expenses can be discussed at interview). The successful applicant will assist within an experienced multi-disciplinary team to provide the London Scottish with a full range of Performance Analysis support to the professional playing squad whilst being submersed in a stimulating and supportive learning environment.
Furthermore, the successful candidate will have access to the following throughout their placement with London Scottish;
– Ongoing mentoring from the club’s senior staff
– Internal & External CPD events, opportunities and courses
– In-depth, in-house and individualised educational CPD programme
– Networking opportunities throughout the placement
– Opportunities to assist the squad on away trips, including overnight stays
– London Scottish kit provision
– Currently enrolled in undergraduate or postgraduate study within a relevant subject area
– Seeking placement as part of university endorsed placement scheme (sandwich year or equivalent) or looking to gain experience alongside current study
– Possess strong aspirations to pursue a career in Sports Performance Analysis
– Evidence of up-to-date knowledge of Performance Analysis theory and its practical application within team sport
– Have experience providing performance analysis to athletes, preferably within team sports
– Rugby Coaching Qualifications
– Experience using relevant performance analysis software Certifications
– Competent & confident in the use of desktop productivity programs
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE, PLEASE SEND A 1 PAGE CV AND BRIEF COVERING LETTER TO firstname.lastname@example.org (subject; ANALYSIS PLACEMENT APPLICATION)
SHOULD YOU WISH TO DISCUSS THIS ROLE BEFORE APPLYING, PLEASE CONTACT Thomas.Muat@londonscottish.com
Application closing date: 8th May 2015
Expected interview dates: 11th May 2015 – 15th May 2015
Expected start date: 15st June 2015
Reports to: HEAD OF PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS
Department: RUGBY DEPARTMENT (PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS)
Location: THE ATHLETIC GROUND, RICHMOND-UPON-THAMES
Work Pattern: PART TIME (x1 Day p/wk + chosen match days) / FULL TIME (x2 full days p/wk + match days)
Salary: VOLUNTARY (must be part of/alongside university)
PLEASE NOTE: LONDON SCOTTISH DO NOT ACCEPT LinkedIn PROFILES AS APPLICATIONS
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
TOCA Sports – Vantage Point – Reseller/Distributor
TOCA Sports is Ireland’s leading Sports Technology company. In recent months we have developed and manufactured a new Portable Video Tower called Vantage Point. Vantage Point is the most cost effective and easy to use portable video tower on the market today. We have had great success since the product launched this year and as sales continue to grow in both Ireland and the UK we are now looking for resellers throughout Europe.
If you currently have a business selling equipment to sports teams or are interested in becoming a distributor/reseller of Vantage Point we would love to hear from you. The role is commission only and the rates will be discussed with interested parties. For more details on the product you can check out the website www.vantagepoint.tocasports.com
If you are interested in discussing becoming a distributor/reseller please contact Stephen – outlining any experience you have in the field and why you (or your company) would be a suitable local representative for Vantage Point in your country. At this time we are only looking for interested parties from outside the UK & Ireland.
Other Job Sites
You should always keep an eye on the following.