Performance Analysis Intern x 2
This role will be for the candidate to be working as part of the coaching staff at Swansea University RFC who currently play in the BUCS Super League, competing against the top Universities in the country.
The role is most suitable for individuals who are looking to gain experience working within a Performance Analysis Environment. You will be supported throughout the season and full training will be given. Team kit will be provided and also equipment will be provided including the use of a laptop for coding training sessions and post match coding. All training will given in pre-season and continued development through the 2021/22 BUCS University Season.
- Working closely with Lead Analyst and coaches to provide support to teams and coaches.
- Attend all 1st XV or 2nd XV team fixtures (home)
- Support the preparation for match day and including the filming or coding of 1st XV or 2nd XV team fixtures.
- Filming of 2 training sessions per week.
- The candidates do not need any relevant experience, just a passion for rugby and a willingness to learn.
- Strong, transferrable communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt and respond to a fast-paced environment.
- Professional, and confidential approach.
To apply please send CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org