Stevenage Football Club
Stevenage Football Club are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join their first team analysis department for the 2017/18 season via an internship to work alongside and assist the current first team performance analyst.
The internship is ideally suited towards an ambitious post or undergraduate who is trying to obtain experience in the working world of football. The applicant would want to specialize in and become proficient in the day-to-day activities of a performance analyst.
The role will require availability most Saturdays; with the successful applicant, ideally, also being available three-four days mid-week.
The role will consist of:
– Filming both first team training and matches
– Assisting in the pre and post match video and statistical analysis
– Databasing key statistics on teams and players
– Assessing and revising large samples of data
– Devising and relaying trend projects to staff and players
– Editing, coding and constructing videos for feedback.
– Undergoing or posses a sports-related undergraduate degree
– Possess a keen interest in football
– Has a desire to work in performance analysis
– Somewhat flexible availability throughout the week
– Must be competent and show good levels of I.T. literacy
– Experience using Excel and similar software
Please email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: Performance Analysis Internship
Closing date: Monday 10th June 2017