Southport FC – Professional Development Phase Analyst
An exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience working at a National League North club within the Professional Development Phase (U17-U21) amongst FA and UEFA qualified coaches.
We are looking for a highly dedicated and committed individual to provide training and match analysis for the upcoming 17/18 season. This is a voluntary position and the successful candidate would be required to work match days on Sundays and the occasional midweek fixtures. Opportunities may arise for analysis work within the first team.
The role will involve:
– Filming of Under 21’s match days home and away.
– Clipping of videos according to coaching staffs requirements.
– Occasional filming of training (Tuesdays or Thursdays).
– Uploading and updating a video library of team and individual clips.
– Assisting with pre and post-match analysis meetings with coaching staff.
– An opportunity to lead a project and bring ideas in to the club.
– Computer and technology literate.
– Basic knowledge and understanding of the game.
– An education background within sport or sports analysis.
– A strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
– A full clean UK driving license.
– Clear & Enhanced DBS certificate (Provided by club)
To apply send your CV to Cameron.Foster@SouthportFC.net and an explanation of why you would like this role and how you would take the role forward.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
Start Date: Immediate
To apply for this job email your details to Cameron.firstname.lastname@example.org