Website PASS Analysis
Affordable bespoke elite analysis for all teams
Pass Analysis are looking for a Junior Analyst provide high quality and accurate performance analysis to a number of teams and sport throughout the year. This role will be looking to commence in February 2018.
The successful applicant will be required to analyse a number of matches each week, liaising closely, and under the guidance of the Lead Analyst. The role will require work on some evenings and weekends, but usually from Sunday – Tuesday. They will be trained on using Performance Analysis software and supplied with the necessary equipment to carry out their tasks. There may also be a small number of filming requirements throughout the year.
– Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new Performance Analysis systems and software.
– Be able to meet multiple strict deadlines on time, of which will be pre-arranged.
– Ability to adapt and improvise in challenging situations, and be able to liaise with the senior analyst confidently and clearly to ensure a smooth completion of tasks.
– Genuine Interest in sports, in particular Performance Analysis.
– Qualification at degree level in Sports Science or related subjects.
– Genuine interest in Performance Analysis.
– Computer literate
– Experience working with a professional/semi-professional sports team.
– Experience using Performance Analysis software (e.g. SportsCode, NACSport, Dartfish etc).
– Post-graduate degree in Sports Science or related subjects.
If you feel you can be successful in this role, then please send a CV and cover letter to:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com