Website MK Dons FC
Overall Objective: To oversee all the analysis needs within the first team, predominantly focusing on opposition analysis and match preparation along with the post-match analysis of all first team games and required training analysis.
Summary of Duties
· To work directly alongside the coaching staff to provide detailed pre-match analysis of upcoming opposition to the management & players.
· To film and code all first team games, both home and away, providing individual player clips and tactical videos for the coaching staff.
· To provide post-match breakdown and analysis presentation of matches to players and staff.
· Provide continual statistical trend insights into performance
· To work with the Academy Analyst to facilitate the development of volunteers within the Academy structure.
· Any other reasonable management request.
· Excellent work ethic.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to work well under pressure and maintain an excellent attention to detail.
· High levels of motivation.
· Ability to work both independently and in a team.
· The ability to build excellent working relationships.
· Experience within a professional football team.
· Experience providing live analysis and feedback during a match.
· BSc Sports Science related degree (or equivalent).
· Solid understanding of football tactics.
· Experience using SportsCode, Apple and Microsoft software packages.
· The flexibility and willingness to work unsociable hours.
· Understanding and experience in the use of video capture equipment and technologies
· MSc Sports Science related degree (or equivalent).
· FA Coaching Qualifications.
· Experience using ChyronHego’s Coach Paint software.
· Creative mind-set with good presentation skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Full, clean driving licence
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.
Due to our Safer Recruitment policy we only accept completed application forms as opposed to CV’s. Please visit www.stadiummk.com/careersmkdons to obtain one. Once completed, please send this application form to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org