Job Title: Product Specialist
Remuneration: £19k – £24k base + uncapped commission + benefits
Contract Type: Full-Time
Location: Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK (and working from home)
Start Date: April 2021
In-Play Sports Ltd is a rapidly growing sports technology company based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. We specialise in sports performance analysis, providing our clients with video analysis support and our exciting video analysis Software as a Service (SaaS) product – In-Play Online.
We are passionate about sport, video technology, the services we provide and the clients we support. We have the pleasure of working with both elite level and amateur sports teams, as well as many clients in the education sector.
Our mission is to make video analysis simple and accessible.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Product Specialist to join our exciting company as we expand our sales team and build on the success of our SaaS product.
You will be responsible for all stages of the sales process, engaging with both outbound and inbound enquiries.
We are all currently working from home full-time but, ordinarily, you will be based at In-Play HQ in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, with options to work from home and flexible working hours.
Key tasks will include:
- Becoming an expert on our In-Play Online SaaS product
- Building and managing a strong sales pipeline
- Generating awareness and leads
- Conducting online demonstrations
- Selling and promoting In-Play Online
- Building strong partnerships within the sporting community and education sector
- Being in contact with sports teams at all levels and universities/colleges (through coaches, performance analysts, staff and decision makers)
THE PERSON & REQUIREMENTS
You are a great fit if:
- You have previous experience working in the sports industry or a sports tech company, preferably within sales.
- You are familiarised with existing video and data analysis solutions used in sport.
- You have a deep understanding of football, rugby or hockey and a network within any of these sports.
- You have fantastic written and spoken communication skills.
- You are passionate about sport and technology.
- You thrive when working in a customer driven environment.
- You are highly collaborative and work well in a small, dynamic team but you are driven and confident enough to work individually at times.
- You enjoy working towards goals and targets.
- Complimentary gym membership
- Complimentary golf membership
- Flexible working hours and working from home options
- Generous uncapped commission structure
- Company pension scheme
- Work in a fast-growing company with the possibility to make a huge impact
Send your CV and a short video (no longer than 2 minutes) introducing yourself and outlining why you are suited to this role to email@example.com
Closing Date: 1st April 2021
Interview Dates: TBC