Hull City Tigers
Hull City Tigers Academy is recruiting a performance analyst to implement a variety of analysis strategies/methods to aid the performance of all U9-U23 Academy players.
Reporting to Academy Manager/Head of Academy Performance Analysis, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing cutting edge analysis throughout the Academy. This will incorporate:
- Recording and analyse matches from U9-U23 as and when required.
- To provide appropriate and effective video analysis sessions for all age groups within all phases.
- In collaboration with the Head of Coaching, monitor and evaluate team and individual KPIs in line with EPPP requirements.
- Maintain a database of games/sessions filmed for future use.
- Use a variety of software packages when performing analysis tasks.
- Contribute to accessibility of performance analysis support for players and coaches.
- Provide motivational or supportive material to be utilised by coaches and players when required.
- Liaise with coaches in preparation for analysis sessions.
- Assisting with the organisation and training of students and/or interns.
- Providing supportive material to Head of Recruitment when required.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Hold a sports coaching/science related degree.
- Experience using coding and video editing software (SportCode, IMovie, Hudl etc.).
- Must be completely IT literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and IOS equivalents).
- Experience/knowledge of the PMA system and EPP (Elite Player Performance Plan).
- Hold a valid full UK driver’s licence.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be dynamic, hardworking and enthusiastic.
- Masters (or higher) in Performance Analysis, Coaching or Sports Science related subject area.
- Desire to conduct research to contribute to the development of the Analysis department and the Academy players.
- Previous experiences of academy football.
The successful candidate will be required to work a 3 month probation period.
Hull City Tigers are committed to Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults and colleagues are expected to contribute to the delivery of our safeguarding policy and procedures. Some posts may require the employee to undertake an enhanced disclosure check by The Disclosure and Barring Service.
Hull City Tigers is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief and gender.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org