Are you a passionate leader of Performance Analysis ? Do you have an exciting and progressive vision of where Analysis is going and do you have the skills and experience to take it there? Can you develop a team of analysts (circa 25 people) across a range of the Olympic and Paralympic sports to deliver impact?
The role of the Head of Performance Analysis at the English Institute of Sport has become available. This is unique career opportunity for the right person to strategically lead a thriving discipline in the EIS over the coming years.
PURPOSE OF POST
– Lead and manage the national strategy for the delivery and development of Performance Analysis services, ensuring world leading service provision to athletes and coaches across the network
– Lead the development of Performance Analysis practitioners
– Ensure the EIS Performance Analysis services meets governance and quality assurance standards across the network
– Work in collaboration with UKSport Data Strategy Groupto ensure coaches and athletes can effectively use data to enhance performance
– Act as an external facing figurehead for EIS Performance Analysis
– Provide support to the BOA and BPA around games time performance analysis needs
Salary Scales: £50,975 – £66,739 p.a
Interview Date: w/c 5th February 2018
a detailed job description can be found below and at the English Institute of Sport Website.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.cloudonlinerecruitment.co.uk/EIS/VacancyDetails.aspx?FromSearch=True&MenuID=&VacancyID=272 →