Website Derby County Football Club
Derby County Football Club are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a full time Academy Performance Analyst to join our team at the Training Ground.
The ideal candidate will provide analytical support within the Foundation and Youth Development Phase to help facilitate player and staff development. This individual will also participate and contribute to other Department projects when required.
Responsibilities would include:
• Film and analyse Academy games and training to the required standard
• Undertake pre-match, post-match and live analysis and present feedback
• Build performance profiles using data basing and statistical reporting techniques
• Producing additional video and data content to support Academy needs
• Contributing to the development and management of best practice video libraries
The successful candidate will require:
• Good understanding of player development at various age groups
• Knowledge and understanding of industry software
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment and to work to deadlines
• Proficient IT Skills
• Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
• Experience working in an elite sporting environment
Competitive salary depending on experience.
To apply for this role, please complete an application form, which can be found on our website https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/jobs-at-dcfc
Completed application forms should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to;
The HR Department, Derby County Football Club, Pride Park Stadium, Pride Park, Derby DE24 8XL
The closing date for receipt of applications is midday on 27th July 2017.
Derby County Football Club is an Inclusive Club for all and is committed to Equality and Diversity
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com