Rather than go into to much detail here I just list the 10 most interesting sports analytical tweets of the last week.
1. Learning From Failure
Learn From Failure from IDEO on Vimeo.
2. Opta and Data-led Video Analysis
3. An Internship Wishlist
4. Tech Invades Sports
5. Statistics on the high frequency of Sport Injuries
6. Analytics of Free-Kicks
7. Introducing R to non-programmers
8. Data Analytics & Football
9. Michael Vaughan – Criticising The Use of Performance Analysts
10. A Handy Guide to Referencing Social Media
football jobs, footbll analytics, sports analytics blog, sports performance analysis